Chapter 1

This is my first story so readers please bare with me.I figured it would be cool to actually write one of the story ideas that float around in my head so here it is and Please vote and comment!

My eyes darted back and forth as I tried to find my way through the darkness.Small twigs and underbrush scratched my ankles as I tried to get as far away from the police sirens as I could.I started to sprint as the side walk near my home came into view.As soon as I was out in the open I ran as fast as I could ignoring all of the awkward stares from strangers.My yard was only meters away when I saw it.My mother was standing in the doorway her face stained with tears.My running came to a complete stop as I watched a figure step around her.A police officer.I slowly started to back away,but was stopped by the sound of sirens coming around the corner.My chest started to ache and my head started to spin.

"Sam just do it!"Laura yelled her words slurred from drinking.

I held the spray paint in my hand and contemplated whether or not I should tag the school's front doors.Thick rough arms slowly encircled my body and pulled me close.Pieces of my hair drifted into my face as someone whispered in my ear."C'mon babe it's just one little tag,"his arms tightened around my torso as he continued,"we wont get caught."

He kissed the area behind my ear continuously whispering please each time.

"Aaron I've never tagged anything before." I whispered.

"There's always time for a first." He said kissing me one last time.

I stared at the door still unsure of what to do.If I didn't do it I'd probably be called lame for the rest of my life,but it's better than getting arrested.I lowered the can and shook my head."I can't do it guys.I just can't take the risk of being arrested." I said.

Aaron let go of me and snatched the can from my hand."Why don't you live a little Sam?First, you wouldn't drink and now you're being a chicken."he said blowing his breath in my face.

"I'll do it!"Stephanie declared as she stumbled over and latched onto Aaron's arm.

He swiftly planted a kiss on her head and shouted,"That's my girl!"

My face grew hot with anger."What the hell Aaron?I don't care if you're drunk or not you need to get your act together.I thought that I was your girlfriend! "I snapped.

"Not if you're going to be such a baby."he said making a face and causing Stephanie to giggle.

"Screw you Aaron."I said turning on my heel.I started down the side walk,but was stopped by a hand gripping my wrist.Aaron was staring down at me with glassy eyes.

"Let go of me Aaron or I swear t.."My sentence was cut short by the blaring sirens of police cars.

"Run!"Laura yelled over the sirens.I pulled my arm away from Aaron and everyone scattered in different directions dropping everything in hand.I ran across the street and straight into the woods.

"Don't move!"the police officer shouted at me.I glanced over my shoulder at my mom.She now stood in the yard with her arms wrapped around her.

"I promise I didn't do anything mom!"I said trying I not to cry."I promise I didn't."

She nodded her head at mouthed the words 'I know'.I watched as she turned around and walked back towards the house and I was handcuffed.

"You're under arrest for vandalism. You have the right to remain silent.Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."the officer said as he led me to the car.I slumped over in the backseat and started to cry.