Q&A

Thanks for commenting your questions or messaging me privately! Now your questions will be answered...

What was your inspiration for The Blue Assassins?

Well, you see, I'm obsessed with shows like The Flash and The Arrow. That's why I mentioned it so often with Alexis, Sam, and Blair. So, there was this episode in The Arrow about The League Of Assassins. It really inspired me and I created a story about an organization of assassins with some similarities to The League Of Assassins. I guess it just kept on going and before I knew it, I was number 2 in action!

Do you have any advice for new authors?

All I can really say is to create a story about something you can write endlessly about. That way, you'll always have ideas for the next chapter and you could create a series, which everyone loves. You have to write about something you're confident in too. And you have to be patient. No one gets a million views in one week!

Will there be a sequel?

Originally, there was going to be a sequel. But not anymore. I've lost interest and I'm focusing on other stories now.

Although there isn't a sequel, I have published a new fantasy/action/romance book called "Emberblood". I think it's way better than this book because of how much my writing has improved since I wrote TBA. The plot and characters are just generally more polished. Go check it out if you have the time! Thanks!

  Where did Blair learn how to use all those weapons and fight so well?

  I know I didn't mention this in the story but she took some defense classes. She's very, um, paranoid or careful? Yeah, I really need to edit the entire story...

  Wasn't River's name River Eaton?

  Yes, it was. But I changed it because I thought Ashmore fit him better. Sorry for the confusion.

  Why did you choose the color blue? Isn't black or something a more scary color?

  True. I did add in a conversation about it with River and Blair. It's in Chapter 48– It's Changing! Go ahead and check out if you're curious. I'll just wait here...

What revived Blair? Why was she underwater?

Oh, sorry if that was unclear. I'll fix that later. But it was The Age Water. River put her under it and it revived her. Now she has to drink it everyday so the poison won't come back. At least River and Blair get to drink it together...?

Who is your favorite character?

Ugh, this is such a hard question. I created all of my characters with love and I can't just pick my favorite. I can tell you my top four, though? In no particular order: Alexis, River, Drake, and Blair.

Do you plan on being number one in action?

Ha, no. I didn't even plan on being number two but I was a week ago. And I'm currently number four so... But if it miraculously happens, well, I'd be pretty happy!

  Update: I was #1 in action on September 14th, 2016!!!

  Another update: I was #1 in action on January 12, 2017!!!

What's your favorite book in Wattpad?

Well, this is my favorite book in Wattpad and in the real world. It's the Storm & Silence series by RobThier . Best. Books. Ever. Mr Ambrose all the way!

You have amazing writing skills! Where'd you learn how to write like that?

Myself. No, literally. My parents do not speak English very well because they're from Brazil. So I was raised in a Brazilian household with Portuguese being the only language spoken. I learned how to speak English in Day Care then elementary. Basically, I spoke Portuguese in my house but English outside of it. I guess that means you can call me bilingual. And thank you so much!

Who's your favorite writer in Wattpad?

RobThier because he wrote the Storm & Silence series. Like I said before... Best. Books. Ever.

Do you have anything you're currently working on? Something not yet published?

I always have a couple, but I've been working on getting everything published. I did publish "Emberblood" though, which I've mentioned way too many times now.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Okay, this isn't really a question but I just had to say this... I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Thank you for reading!

The Blue Assassins is officially completed! River and Blair say: BYE! I'LL MISS YOU, GUYS, LOVE YOU!!!