Chapter 24 | Let the Interrogation BEGIN!!!

Author's POV

Dev and Diya were having a rough time together. Diya wasn't ready to tell Dev the truth and Dev wasn't ready to let all this go so easily. Both of them awkwardly spent the night on the same bed after Dev's kiss.

They went to bed that night wondering if they had made the right decision or not. Dev was certain that Diya was hiding something from him again!! Moreover he was determined to find this out. Diya on the other hand wasn't sure on what she was going to do.

That dreadful night for our newly wed couple finally came to an end. It was now morning and Dev and Diya, let alone talking they weren't even looking at each other.

They awkwardly made their way down to the dining area where Dev's mother was making breakfast with the servants.

"Good morning beta....how was your night?" Mrs Dixit asked in a pleasing manner.

"It was....g-good Aunty Ji!!" Diya stumbled.

"Aunty....No Diya Beta....You can call me Ma!!" Mrs Dixit said huddling her.

"Okay....MA" Diya smiled

"Anyways....you guys must be hungry....come have some aloo parathas!!"

"WOW....Aloo parathas.....My favourite!!" Dev said rushing over to the table leaving Diya confused.

'How can anyone act so calmly in a situation like this??' she thought

"Oii.....These are for my Diya!!! She must be so hungry!!! I called up Mrs Khanna on what she would like to eat.....and she told me that she loves Aloo parathas!!"

"Aww Thanks MA" Diya said hugging her.

"Come and have something to eat"

*Skip breakfast*

After breakfast, Sid and Pari came over to meet the two.

"Hey Guys....have you started the packing?" Sid exclaimed.

"Packing....What for?" Dev said.

"Yea....why do we need to pack?" added Diya.

Sid and Pari slammed their faces.

"Seriously guys!!! How could forget such an important thing??" Pari almost shouted.

"WHAT??" Diya shouted.

"Our honeymoons!!"

"Oh....SHIT!!" Dev and Diya Shout simultaneously!!

"Yea...You know what guys.....our cruise leaves the day after tomorrow so we really don't have much time!!" Said Pari

"What we'll do is, the girls can go shopping today and we'll do the packing!!" Sid added.

"Yea...that sounds good....this way we can do much more in less time." Dev confirmed.

"Then....what are we waiting for Diya.....Christmas??? Lets go!!" Pari said dragging Diya out of the room.

"Wait Pari let me grab my Phone first!!!"

"No need....I Have mine!!"

*Two hours later*

Dev's POV

"Dev....Go check in your wife's hand bag for the keys of her cupboard!!" Sid shouts while bringing up his suitcases.

"Okay"

I walk up to her hand bag and unzip it. Gee it was messy!!! No wonder she can never find anything!!

I empty it out on the couch inside the ensuite. there was Everything in here from lipsticks to Panadol to foundation to spare batteries to tissues to papers....