Chapter 9 | Cold Conversations...

*Two Days Later - Monday*

*Diya's House*

Author's POV

After the accident that day, Diya's health was improving...the doctors dismissed her from Hospital and she could join her office today. the only thing was that she still had her arm in a cast.

Diya's POV

I couldn't sleep all weekend...I'm soooo excited!!!! this is going to be my first job EVER. I'm so happy that I'm not getting depressed this time someone betrayed me.

I promised myself that I wouldn't think of this stuff today. I don't know why...but I'm more mad about the fact that Dev didn't come and see me after that day, instead of Arjun. Everyone came to see me...Pari, Siddhant and even some of my mum's friends who I didn't even know....everyone but Dev.  

Is he mad at me? Why wouldn't he be angry!!! I trusted that Arjun instead of Dev...I are so stupid Diya!!! But still I really want to ask him:

 "Is it too late now to say sorry??? " I sing out loud and let out a sigh at my dumbness. Tera kuch nahi ho sakta Diya (You are hopeless Diya).

Just then my phone Buzzed...It was Pari texting me!!

*Pari and Diya's Text messages*

Pari: Are you awake yet Kumbh karan ki maa (Sleepy head).

Diya: Yes!!! You are so mean....is this how you talk to your sick friend???

Pari: acha emotional atyachar (Okay...Emotional Blackmailer) are you ready yet???

Diya:  Oh Shit...Just woke up!!!! TTYL Okay Bye!!!

Pari: Acha Acha....I'm Picking you up today...so be ready by seven thirty!!!

Diya: Yes...Mother

*End of texting*

I looked at the clock and it was already six forty five!!!

*Skip Diya running around the house like mad trying to find her socks*

Okay!!!! Finally ready!!!!

Lets go to Office Miss Diya Khanna!!! I walk out of the house and Pari beeping the horn of her car impatiently.

I sit in her car and we zoom off.

The music that was playing was pathetic...Each and every song was making me feel guilty!!!

Song 1. Kya Hua Tera Vada

Song 2. Dost Dost Naa Raha

Song 3. Tadap Tadap Ke Is Dil Se

Song 4. Hum Bewafa Hargiz na The

Song 5. Bin Tere

That's it!!! I had enough!!!! I switched the cd to some good old English POP music!!!

Song 6. Love your self

Song 7. We are never getting back together

I got fed up and turned the music off!!!

I could see Pari laughing her head off!!!

*Skip the rest of the ride*

I jumped out of the car (minding my arm offcourse) and began to walk towards the administration with Pari. There we met Siddhant who took us to a lounge where we could sit and talk.