Chapter 18 | The Kidnapping

Author's POV

"Diya...tum khud khao gi ya phir mai zabardusti khilau (Will you start eating do you want me of force-feed you)?" Dev threatened Diya.

"Dhamki de rahe ho (are you threatening me)?" Diya questioned.

"Kuch aisa hi samajh lo (that's one way to put it)" he smirked.

Diya hated being force-fed so she decided to let him win on this one and started eating.

They both enjoyed the food. When Diya actually saw what Dev had ordered, she realised that everything was of her choice!!! In fact she had been too busy throwing a tantrum, she didn't even realise that they were sitting in her favourite Dhaba!!!

But she really didn't want Dev to know this. She was so frustrated that it wasn't possible for her to stay angry at Dev!!!

Dev on the other hand was enjoying Diya's childish tantrums. He loved her company and didn't like it when any other guy got too close to Diya.

After lunch Dev decided to take her back to the boutique...but this time, he was staying extra close to Diya. He really didn't want that Dhruv to hover around her

Dhruv back at the boutique was eagerly waiting for Diya to return.

Diya's POV

As I walked back into the boutique.....I could see that Pari and Sid had already picked a matching lehenga and sherwani and were choosing the theme of their wedding.

"So guys....what have you decided," I asked.

"Diva Diya....we were thinking of selecting this venue....its avaliable and they can decorate everything just like this for us!!!" Sid said excitedly.

its avaliable and they can decorate everything just like this for us!!!" Sid said excitedly

"It's beautiful....Dev have a look!!!" I said cheerfully!!

"Nice" he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to sherwani section. This beautiful sherwani caught my eye. it matched perfectly with the lehenga I had seen before.

Now I really wish I was getting married!!!

"Then Get married to Dhruv!!!" Dev whispered holding my shoulders. oh god...I said that out loud again!!!

I turned around to find Dev angrily staring at me.

"What's your problem Dev....You are being so jealous of Dhruv.....I don't even like him damit!!!!" I whispered forcefully.

"And even if I did like him....What's your problem??? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO POSSESIVE???" I asked but no answer was given.

"DEEVV!!!!" I shouted cupping his face.

"Listen Diya....I'm just protecting my friend....who could have been my girlfriend if only she would have trusted me," he said cupping my face back. I frowned as he said the last part.

"Diya...that isn't the point...I'm not being possessive (Lie)....I just don't want to see you hurt again!!!" Dev said softly.

I just smiled and ended the conversation!!!

"Come...lets go downstairs and find outfits for us," I told him.

He followed me downstairs where the non-bridal lehengas and Sherwanis were kept.

We spent some time and selected some lehengas first. They were all so pretty....making it incredibly hard for me to pick one.

"Dev...which one?" I asked him showing a pink and a blue lehenga choli