Chapter 14 | Meri Bhabi...

Hey Guys...Before I begin I would like to inform everyone that Diya's mother is no more Kiron Kher....Now she is Jaya Bachchan!!!!

Enjoy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cupped ma's face and kissed her forehead. taking her into my arms I walker her towards the couch. "Ma...tumhne mujhe kaise pahechanliya....I mean itne saalo ke baad (Mom...how did you recognise me after all these years.)?" I asked making her laugh a little.

"Teri Dill ki Dharkan se (Fromm the sound of your heart beat)" She said. We talked non-stop about the ten precious years we spent together.

Momentarily the door bell rang again. "Mai dekhti hu (I open the door)" Diya jumped out of the couch and raced towards the door. "Di...who has parked their car in the middle of our narrow drive way? Do you have any idea how...." Varun stopped as he saw me stand up.

He did look like ma a lot.  "Oh Sorry....Actually I didn't know that we had guests coming so...Any ways...Nice o meet you....I'm Varun," he said holding his hand out. I  held his hand and gently shook it.

Emotions began to flow down my eyes in the form of tears. Varun just stood there with a confused face. "Varun....Yeh guest nahi hai.... Yeh to hamare Aryan Bhai ha (Varun....He isn't a guest...He is our Brother Aryan)" Diya said.

For a moment Varun's smile perished and he began to analyse the situation. Out of no where he hugged me tightly and began to cry. Even though I never met Varun I my whole life, I could still feel a strong bonding between us.

"Mai aapka kaab se intasar kur raha tha Bhaiya....Aaj aapse milkur bahot acha kagraha hai (I have been waiting for you all my life brother...I'm feeling so good after meeting you)" Varun mumbled through his tears on my shoulder.

After twenty years...I have finally got my family back...This is without a doubt the best day of my life.

*Buzz...Buzz* My Phone buzzed jerking me out of my childhood memories. I picked up my phone from the table and realise how much trouble I was in.

"Kis ka phone hai beta (who's calling you son)" ma asked observing my facial expressions. "Aapki bahoo Kajal ka (Your daughter-in-law Kajal is ringing me)," I said.

"KYA??? (WHAT)???" everyone in the room shouted.

"OOPS....she was supposed to come from flight today at  3:00...and now its 5:30," I said. "Bhai...you married Bhabi....and you didn't even invite us???" Diya said. "I even have son...Rishi!!" I said looking down.

For a moment everyone went silent....But then Diya started screaming and huge smiles appeared on ma and  Varun's faces

"Ma....Mai Bua bangai  (Mom....I am an aunty now)," She said and stared dancing around the room. Out of no where she pulled out a teddy bear and began rocking it like a baby. "I will hold Rishi very carefully," she said.

"Actually....You have been an aunty since six years now," I clarified. "OH" she said.

"We don't have any time to waste....Tumhari bhabi mujhe kaacha chabajyagi agar hum abhi nahi nikleh (Your Bhabi will eat me alive if we don't leave now)," I say dragging everyone out.

*Skip the car ride to the airport*

Diya's POV

Oh I'm so excited....I can't wait to meet my nephew and Kajal Bhabhi!!! We park the car in the crowded parking lot and rush into the airport. I screech like a child eager waiting to open their Christmas gift. one by one people of all different shapes and sizes rush out. "Where are you," Bhai screams at his phone. "Yea...yea...Okay....were at the exit gate." Bhai yells.