New Cover!!!!!

Hey Guys (About the third time I'm writing this *Starts Crying*😭😭) 

I really wasn't happy with the cover I had made earlier and was super devastated!!! I tried making various covers but nothing really worked out!!! (Thanks to my amazing cover making  skills😭😭😭 *note the sarcasm*)

And then something super happened!!!!

I FOUND THE SUPER AMAZING❤ AND TALENTED❤ @TheBollywoodPrincess

She has been an absolute sweetheart❤ and made me a descent looking cover for this book!!!

If you want a beautiful cover like this one...just see her book "Bollywood Graphics!!!!"  (which if you ask me is the holy-grail of covers!!!) You can find beautiful pre-made Covers or you can get it made (like I did) with the characters of your book!!!

just see her book "Bollywood Graphics!!!!"  (which if you ask me is the holy-grail of covers!!!) You can find beautiful pre-made Covers or you can get it made (like I did) with the characters of your book!!!

I am not going to upload this one just yet...but I really want to know how you like it!!! Please let me know as soon as you read this!!!

@TheBollywoodPrincess has put a lot of effort into this  and every cover of hers so please visit her profile and check out her covers!!!!

*Starts Screaming* You are AMAZING❤❤❤❤❤ @TheBollywoodPrincess!!!!!!

❤❤Dillwali Out❤❤