Chapter 11 | Dev's Confession

Diya's POV

"I'm sorry.....your sorry doesn't fix things" Dev says bitterly before going back to his desk.

Tears didn't stop rolling from my eyes.

"Excuse me," i say and run into the female washrooms.

Today was a horrible day! Dev will not forgive me, regardless of whatever i do.

I turn on the tap and begin splashing water onto my face. I seriously needed to get over the tensions that i have faced within the past few weeks.

Suddenly i hear footsteps coming from behind. Thinking that it's Dev, i look up to find the silhouette of a masculine figure, standing just out the doorway.

"Yeh Tumne Theek Nahi Kiya Diya (You shouldn't have done that Diya!" an agonisingly familiar voice echoed through the bathroom.

Out of the shadows stepped out Arjun.

"Arjun?" I huffed as i realised who was standing in front.

He began moving forwards. I panicked and plunged myself backwards.

"D-Don't c-come n-n-near me" I screamed. "DEEEV!! DEEEVVV" i yelled infuriating him.

When i tried escaping from beside him, he grabbed hold of my hair and smashed me against the wall.

"DEV DEV DEV DEV!! WHAT'S IN THAT DEV AND NOT IN ME? DAMIT!!" he yelled getting frustrate.

The white wall was now painted red with my blood. I screamed in agony as my wounds stung.

Not sparing a moment's time, Arjun once again got hold of my hair and pinned me to a corner.

I helplessly, tried pushing him away with one arm, but failed miserably.

"Stop fighting me babe....i love you DANGEROUSLY....Don't you dare think that i'll ever spare you!!" he said pressing his filthy body onto mine.

"Arjun....get this right....I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!! I love Dev.....and will ALWAYS only love him" I used the last bit of courage i had left to say that.

Arjun's eyes turned blood red. Hit grip tightened onto my top. He tore apart my sleeve exposing my naked shoulder.

"Okay then....be prepared to face the consequences!!" he smirked into my eyes.

Clenching onto my hair once again, he picked me up into the air and thew me down on the floor.

Within seconds the floor flooded with my blood.

He kneels before me, smirking at my face.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk.....Diya....I told you na....don't dis-obey me....EVER....or you will have to face the consequences. i lay there with clenched eyes as tears rolled down. Arjun leaned closer and wiped a rear off my face.

"I'll be back for you....MY Diya!!"

Arjun laughed hysterically before slamming the door shut.

Blackness covered my eyes and i lost consciousness.

Some time later, the thought of Arjun going after Dev woke me up with a thud.

Though my head still spun due to the blood loss, i opened the heavy glass door. The corridor was sickeningly dark and lifeless. The lights stammered on and off causing an adrenaline to trickle down my spine.

"Deev" I shouted weakly into the darkness. "Deeev.....Where are you???"

I cry louder. My voice stiffens and I begin to cough. "Dev," I yell on the top of my throat.