Chapter 1| Dev's Deja-Vu

*Present day*

Dev wakes up in the middle of the night panting...frightened with the sequence running through his mind. He has been having these dreams for weeks now and is finding it extremely hard to rest.

Dev's POV

The scars from the terrible day when Arjun Proposed Diya are still fresh. How dare he. Arjun knew that I have always loved Diya...but!!  

He did this to me back in high school years ago.

*Flash Back*

Dev strolls through the quad, impatiently waiting for his best friend.

 "Dev" he hears a familiar voice call from behind. It was Arjun. "Dev...bro...why did you call me in the quad...you know I hate wasting time," he mumbled on. 

"Listen Arjun...I have to tell you something...I am going to ask Diya out today after school in the café " Dev whispered in his ear. 

Arjun's face went blank but then he managed to pull on a smile. "That's...Great bro...Good luck with," he said

Dev texts Diya

Dev: Hi Diya...I was wondering if we could meet today after school...Its kind of important and I can't discuss it over the phone or in class

Diya: Sure Dev...Actually I have something to tell you too. The café  sounds perfect. See you there 😄

Dev: Great

*School ends*

*In the Café*

Dev reaches the café and finds Diya already seated there

Diya's POV

OH....I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I have finally found some courage to tell him...to tell Dev how much I love him. From the moment he sat next to me in science I could feel that we were simply made for each other. OH...here he comes...why does he have to be so mesmerising. The way he wears that smirk on his face is murderous. This is going to be so awkward!!

Dev's POV

My stomach is fluttering. I don't know how I'm going to say it to her. Maybe I'll listen to her first. I sit down in front of her trying not to faint. Like always...she looks so beautiful. We order Coffee and begin to talk

Narrator's POV

"I have something to tell you" they say simultaneously. "You first" they say again in sync.

 "I think I know what you are about to tell me," Dev states when he notices the same type of excitement in her eyes.

"Okay then...lets say it at once," Diya suggests.

"I Love You...Will you go out with me," they shout in sync loud enough for the whole of the café to hear.

"Yes!!" they shout even louder simultaneously.

They hug as everyone begin to clap.

"Everything is perfect now...nothing can go wrong between us," they both suggest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you proud of me? 😂

I was on the moon when I saw how many votes I had received😱. Thankyou to the people who have encouraged me to write this chapter. Please let me know if there are any mistakes with this and I will improve them. What do you think will happen next?

❤❤ Dillwali ❤❤ Out