{1}

Rebecca

"Bitch"

Lester slurred at me as I walked down the hallways. I held my books closer to me as I felt the tears form. I I ran to catch up with Ester my best friend. "Hey Becca!" She smiled. "Hi." I said softly. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. "Please let me beat up Lester!" She begged. "No! I don't need you to fight my battles." I spat at her. "Fine." She rolled her eyes and we began to walk to our last class. Ester is my best friend in the whole world.

She only knows about my dad.

"What are you doing this summer?" She asked then looking down. "O-I'm sorry." She whispered. "It's fine, since I won't get meals at school I'll have to get a job. Chester doesn't let me eat you know that." I rolled my eyes. Chester is my dad. "I kno- but your only 15! What kind of dad does that to his daughter!" She nearly yelled. I looked around at all the people looking at us. "Shut up!" I whispered angrily.

"Have a good weekend class! See you on Monday, don't forget to do your homework!" The teacher smiled, then the bell rang. I quickly walked...walked what am I kidding, I ran. I ran out of the building avoiding people. I needed to get home before my dad so I could clean, I got my bike and jumped on it and rode to my house. I biked as fast as I could to my house. I live in a big ass house because my dad is super rich. He doesn't have to work ever again, I don't know what he did.

I arrived home and my dads car was home, "shit." I thought. I pulled together the courage and walked to the door. I put my hand on the cold door knob and turned it. I opened it and closed it, the smell of weed intoxicated me. I walked to the living room where I saw like 50 empty beer bottles all over the place.

"REBECCA GOD DAMIT!" I heard my dad yell in a slur as he ran down the stairs. I winced in fear, I closed my eyes hoping it was all a dream. "OPEN YOUR EYES BITCH!" I heard him yell wrapping his giant hand around my neck and pushing me back into the wall. I opened my eyes and gasped for air "p-please!" I cried as tears fell.

*slap*

His hand had met with my cheek, leaving a painful sting. He got real close to me to were our noses were touching. "When I tell you to fucking do something you do it. Got it?" He smirked. "y-y-yes sir." I trembled. I looked at his face he had a stable growing, his eyes bloodshot, I swallowed hard. He yanked my neck and brought me into the bathroom. "Get in there!" He yelled shoving me into the bathroom. I looked down at the ground. "What's this?" He slurred holding a shiny piece of metal. "I-I-i don't know." I cried. "I'm sure you do. I know what your doing." He grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeve.

"Next time I catch you cutting or see this thing it will get worse from what I'm about to do to you." He smirked. He put the tip of the blade to my skin, "DONT move." He spat, I closed my eyes and began to cry, he pushed hard and I winced in pain biting my lip. He dragged the razor horizontally on my wrist. He then jerked my arm down he threw the blade in he toilet then grabbed me again, I looked at my profusely bleeding arm. He threw me out of the bathroom causing me to fall on the floor. "Go get me another beer and go to sleep."

-------------------------

In now way shape or form is abuse okay, if your being abused don't be scared to ask for help. Go to a phone and call the police, you are not safe and you don't deserve that.

This is my new story I hope you like it! Also please comment and like!!