Chapter 47: Please always stay

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the last chapter guys! Improved than before.

I dedicate this part to my lovely readers : pretttykitten Gyabonatic

heartheirirony tumblr_2003

Thanks for joining me until the end! Happy reading and I hope you will hit the little star below if you like this one.

🎭🎭🎭

"Welcome home," said Joker who had a trace of little disappointments on his face. He was facing Harley with fingers perfectly clung to the protective barriers opposite to the female clown's.

"Oh Puddin," she said in a sweet tone. "It's fine, at least you're with me and I'm with you."

"It's not what I expected though."

As they were on their way out of Belle Reve, Batman ambushed them and got thrown in Arkham Asylum. Harley and Joker were both knocked down on the ground and from there, guards in Belle Reve lent a hand to restrain the clowns for the thought that he would send her back again but he did not. After that, he immediately dragged the clowns in Arkhm without permission from Amanda Waller.

However, the female clown supposed to be in the lunatic institution and not in a prison-- and that's his reason; he would make deals with her if he encountered problems with Amanda.

"He said he's always following me," Joker said shaking his head with wide grin across his lips. "I think Batman has feelings for me."

Joker turned on his heels and walked toward his bed, plumping against it.

Harley laughed, touching her stomach while brushing away some tears. "No. He's just trying to kill his boredom."

Both insane antics cackled together in the most horrifying tone that if you're there, you'll cover your ears while the the bumps were crawling on your skin.

"I'm sleepy, are you Harls?"

"Uh-uh."

Joker chuckled, pulling up his legs to rest it on the bed. "Well, I'll take a nap for a moment." He then placed his arm beneath his head, humming with the tone of rain, rain go away as his legs were swaying a little.

Batsy, Batsy go in grave, rot in there and in the hell. Little clowns just want to play.

Harley watched the clown until drowsiness had visited him. He was snoring, deeply asleep as if he had much lack of sleep while she, herself took time to glance at him.

"I love you, Mister J," she mumbled, twitching her lips into a gladsome smile. It's okay now even if Joker would never tell her about his feelings towards her. Quinn was contented of seeing him in everyday of her lives. She didn't care about that anymore because she promised herself that she'll be with him no matter what happen and he'll forever there by her side.

Lover? Sidekick? Punching bag?

It was invisible to her because what important was, Mister J couldn't finish the fun without her by his side.

They were both incomplete without each other.

Minutes gone by, Harley sat down with her back facing the stripe metals when suddenly, clanking heels in the corridor echoed and when this person's face revealed, Harley's eyes grew wider with the sight.