Chapter 28: What Harley Feels

🎭🎭🎭

Harlequin stood up from sitting on the floor just inside the Joker's bedroom. Wiping her tears away, she pulled out a deep breath, trying to smile so faintly.

"I know, this isn't happening, it's just misinterpretation. . ." she mumbled. "Kristen loves me. She's my friend."

Quinn walked towards the door and got out the room to go in her bedroom and talk to Kristen. Holding the knob, she turned it and when she pushed the door opened, her eyes stretched so wide as her heart fell down to her stomach.

The emotions she was trying to blow away was now coming out again.

"H—How. . ." she muttered, feeling her legs shaking as well as her grip on the door. "could you do this to me?"

She saw Kristen's body pressed against the Joker while his arms were clutched around her body, making the uncontrolled anger of pain running throughout her system.

"Traitors!" she yelled; her voice was echoed in every corners of her bedroom. Why this painful sight? Why her friend?

She saw how Stewart ripped her body off his grip; shocked was all over her face.

Gritting her teeth, she walked slowly while tears were falling down on her cheeks.

"How could you do this to me?!" Her voice was now cracked when she yelled at her.

Stewart attempted to step her feet, but it was glued on the floor; she was just staring upon her as her heart began drumming against her chest. "No. . . no, let me explain. . ."

"Stop!" Harley ran towards her to dig her fingers into her flesh and rip her into pieces but Joker blocked his body and caught the minx who's flying into rage.

"Why?!" she shouted once more, "I shared everything I have! I treated you my friend! I became a friend to you! But why?! Do you want me to share my Puddin to you scumbag!"

Kristen burst into tears as she shook her head; her hands were drenching in perspiration.

"Let me explain, it's not what you thought, Harley, please. . ."

"Eyes wouldn't lie! You son of a bitch!" she yelled in the most high pitch tone she could do.

"Harley stop!" Joker tried to take her away but at that time, she had so much strength to fight his force.

"And you!" She bashed her fist upon his chest when she lifted her face to reach his unknown stare. "How could you do this to me Mister J?! I did everything for you!" Harley Quinn started slamming her knuckles against it, repeatedly.

Enduring the blow, Joker tried his very best to catch her hands. "Harley, can you please listen?!"

"No! I won't!" she retorted, "I'm tired of lies!"

"Fucking stop!" J dug his fingers into her flesh making her to wince a little. But then, she endured it and continued struggling.

"Let me go! I will kill her!"

"One more, Harley! I swear!"

"Then try me!" Harley flew her arm and forcedly landed her opened-hand against his paled cheek.

Kristen jolted in her stance when she heard the loud impact onto his face. Gasping, she covered her mouth. This is all my fault!

Bringing back his swung head towards the furious female clown, Joker gritted his teeth while pointing her an index finger.

"Now. . ." he began in a low, deep voice that made Harley fell back a little for the thought that he's gonna smash her face through his crowbar until she could bleed nonstop.