Chapter37: No longer Yours

🎭🎭🎭

Harlequin made up in the bed after having some time in the squad and quickly changed her outfit into a black hoodie jacket and jeans to at least disguise herself.

As she went outside of the house, she drifted the pathway to the city; as usual, Gotham was covered in darkness through the dark firmament, and illumintaed by the shining stars and moon up in the sky. The thin air was slightly whipping onto her skin that made her to feel some shiver.

The minx was continuosly walking at the side part of the road where stores and shops were still open while the others were not when she saw two women happily talking to each other in her front walking to pass over her; they were like friends in her judge.

"I have something to show you," said the girl to the other one when they finally passed over her-- Harley on the other hand stopped from walking, following   their motion through her head.

There was someone who immediately crossed in her mind: no other than to that woman whom she treated a friend. She didn't know where to place her emotion: if she's going to be mad or what. There was still something in her chest that she couldn't tell as she watched those women giggling to one another.

"You both are happy, aren't you?" she mumbled. When was the last time she felt happiness? Was there any? If there was, probably it's all because of their beautiful lies.

Shrugging her shoulders, her lips twitched into an unsure smile where every painful thing could be seen in there. Quinn continued walking again and as she past two stores, she saw couples who were talking to one another with sweetness around them.

"Fate is hitting me right in my face," she mumbled again with disgust.

She felt insecurities when she saw those innocents who were now farther from her. The life they have, compared to to their madlife was extremely amazing-- she judged. Those couples probably sleeping without any concerns, with happiness all over them, without a red cheek when her man got his bad mood. Everything to them was extremely normal unlike to their situation.

"What if. . . We're not of what we are now, Mister J?"

Harlequin pulled out a deep breath when she grasped the lapels of her jacket, compressing it. The minx didn't know where she was at that time; she was just walking to nowhere until she spotted a familiar figures, distant away from her place.

"No," she said, feeling the warm thing that was coming out from the corners of her eyes; her heart was skipping its beat and she couldn't take it anymore.

". . . liars," she continued when finally, the tears of pain slipped down on her cheek.

Joker and Kristen were hugging each other that made her to be furious inside-- even more; her fists were shaking as well as her lips while she was breathing so heavily, trying not to hear her own sobs but it was so useless.

She was just watching until the mad man drove his way out of Kristen's residence.

"I will kill you now."

As Harley attempted to go over there, Batman dropped his body in front of Kristen.

". . . tss! Damn it." Stomping her foot, she quickly turned her back to leave the place with a shattered heart into million pieces.

                          ¤¤¤

It was morning when Harley went down stairs and saw everyone in the living room with a kid beside Deadshot.

"Hi!" she approached, throwing her blue eyes towards the kid.

"Oh, she's Sanya, my daughter," Deadshot said.

Smiling so wide, Harley bent her one knee to reach her level. "Hi angel, you're so beautiful."

"You're beautiful too," said Sanya.

"Thank you."

"Guys, look at this one." Suddenly El Diablo interrupted.

Everyone got confused with his tone so they quickly went over there and just like Diablo, they'd got surprised.

"This looks interesting " Boomerang reacted.

"Go upstairs, sweetheart and wait me there okay?" Deadshot said when he patted Sanya's head.

Sanya smiled. "Okay, Daddy."

"Belle Reeve Prison got bombed and they said that, there were criminals who had escaped."

"So?" Harley reacted, "We're criminals too."

"Gotham is in a serious problem," Deadshot said. "We're just banging the stores glasses unlike them; they're different."

"I don't care and besides, Gotham is a living hell though." Harley Quinn grabbed the remote control from Diablo. And when she changed the channel, her eyes stretched so wide when the Joker was live on TV; he was in front of the jewelry store with the sounds of their guns.

"Harley, baby!" he yelled, looking upon the camera with eyes filled in desires and madness. "I want you to know that I took a shit to at least get me a video and show it to the world that I won't stop until I get you back!" Joker then pointed the gun on the camera, and his picture was shaking while they heard a hard breathing. "Babye."

"Your crazy boyfriend again," Boomerang said as she looked upon her smoldering expression.

"He's not my boyfriend asshole!" Harley flew her leg to the television and let it fell on the floor.

"What's your problem craziness?!" Boomerang followed her motion until she's gone in his sight. "Do you have period?"

Harley on the other hand tried to calm herself inside the kitchen while mumbling the words, "I'm no longer yours."

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: (edited) It's a little crappy chapter but stick with me. Thanks for reading and please give it a vote if you like the part. ♡