Chapter43: Trip to Death

🎭🎭🎭

"Come on, come on!" Gordon beckoned to everyone in GCPD, "we need to be there as soon as possible."

Awhile ago, they've gotten a video recording from Crazy Quilt and to the other villains who had escaped that they would start bombing the city at any moment. The horrible news from them made the authorities shivered.

"Commissioner!" said the woman at the right side who's managing the computer, "we got that the middle east is in destruction now."

"Shit!" Gordon stomped his foot, looking behind to his men who're putting on their bulletproof vest while the others were checking the firearms. "We have to go!"

***

Everyone inside the place were looking at Amanda who's standing with her usual outlook and raised chin.

"So, you want to tell us something about those people who you think can help us?" said the man across the table, sitting while his leg was rested to the other one.

Amanda's lip corner rose a little. "I wanna build up of some very bad people who I think can do something good." She then pressed the red button of the projector and the monitor showed the pictures that made the officials inside jerked in surprise.

"Those bad guys?" The man said, massaging his chin with his eyes restless. "You want us to trust them and your suggestion or plan?"

She dragged the steel chair and sat down. "Exactly."

"O--Okay. . ."

Objections on their faces were visible as the murmurs inside the room began echoing. Amanda knew that it's so impossible for them to believe but she did what she knew was right. The time when those villains from Belle Reve had escaped, she made plans on how to track them until authorities got the news that they're planning for some destruction and that that was happening right at that moment.

And just because deadshot and everyone was wanted, she believed she could use them, plus the psychotic woman who supposed to be in Arkham.

"We're gonna plant nano bombs into their necks so that we can control them," she said looking at the officials one-by-one.

They stares at her for few times until they dropped the last words.

"Then do it."

After the meeting, Amanda Waller and Rick Flag were left inside the room with files on his hands, scanning them.

"They will help you, Flag," she said.

Flag brought his eyes on her, checking if there's any trace of joke on her face-- but there's not.

"You want me to act as if me and those criminals are one?" he asked.

"Of course."

Shaking his head, he stared back at the files. "You're telling me to take the consequences?"

"I'm your consequences." Amanda walked past him, then turned around. "We have to go down there to check if those nano bombs were planted carfeully."

Meanwhile, Griggs and everyone went to their designated cell with full armed. They first opened the cell of Harley who's on her knee, raising her hands as a surrender.

"Okay guys, I'm cooperating!" she said, almost laughing. When the first two guards stepped towards her, the minx stood up in a quick motion and kicked the first one's between his thighs while the second guard got her arm groped around his nape, leaving a blow on his back that caused him to lay on his stomach.