My face turned a slight shade of red, remembering one night I couldn't sleep and just kept telling Fred ideas and some improvements it needed. "I mean you did ask for my opinion."

George and Fred smiled, "We know."

"Anyways, we've finished it and now all there's left is the reveal of the name." George replied as he looked towards Fred, "ready Fred?"

"Ready George" they both lifted up their wands and with a little swish the name appeared on top of the display and on top of all the blank places on the boxes, my smile grew as I read the name of their new product.

"Metamorphmamouse" I instantly knew it was a play on my nickname the twins (mostly Fred) had for me and the fact that the taffy let you change your appearance like a Metamorphmagus. "Guys—"

"We know what you're thinking," Fred started as he grabbed a taffy from the floating bowl.

"It looks nothing like a mouse," George pretended to mimic my voice as I glared at his poorly done imitation, "but if you look closely in the middle of the taffy we've added—"

"A tiny little mouse," I awed at the simplicity of the mouse and how brilliant the twins really were.

"Different colors mean different things, so we have solid colors which will just change your hair color," Fred picked up the same orange one that I've eaten countless times.

"However," George interjected as he showed a fuzzy looking black one, "the fuzzy ones will change the person's face temporarily like the black one with the long whiskers will give you cat ears and nose, the short whiskers will give you dog ears."

"We also have bird ones, tiger ones, and lions. The taffy's only last for a short amount of time—"

"We've averaged about 5 hours." George interjected as Fred handed me one of the taffy's, this one was purple, my favorite color.

"That one will change you into a mouse, facial features that is." Fred grinned as I smiled at the thought of having a mousy face, literally.

"You guys..." I trailed off, "You're more clever than I give you credit for."

"We'll take that as a compliment," George grinned, as Fred smirked, "However, side effects include roaring,"

"The urge of licking yourself,"

"Hairballs"

"And an urge to eat raw meat," Fred concluded, "but hardly anything to worry about." I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't hide my smile at the amazing product the twins created. They were absolutely brilliant.

"So Metamorphmamouse, is that name inspired by anybody you know?" I asked with a smirk looking at the twins as they looked at each other looking confused.

"Inspired by anyone?" George repeated my question, "I mean our own brilliance."

"Please, mouse, we would never name a product after someone we know." Fred replied as George went on, "especially not someone with black hair or a wicked personality."

"Never." Fred nodded as I smiled at the two of them before I ran over to them and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Well either way, if you guys ever did name it after someone I'm sure that someone would be the happiest person in the world and would not know how to thank you both enough." Fred and George smiled down at me before rubbing the back of their heads.

"Oh I can think of something." Fred winked as I rolled my eyes.

"Moment ruined." I argued as I stuck my tongue out at the cheeky bastard.