Chapter Sixteen

16.

"Meow!"

"Dobby, I know... things got a little out of hand." I replied as I immediately ducked as tiny miniature black airplanes flew over my head. I looked at the room in horror and awe at all the things I had created. There was a sword, shield and some kind of helmet along with a bouquet of black flowers and a bunch of different looking hats on the bed. The floor was scattered with black clothes and shoes, various types of shoes like; heels, tennis shoes, sperrys, toms, and flats. There were also a few little mice running around the floor that I conjured up for Dobby to chase. On the desk were pieces of parchment with drawings of people and places, and next to them was a black Mac laptop that didn't work, but you could open and close it. Up in the air is what was a little scary; I had conjured up a bit too many flying objects.

I dodged another object as the miniature plane flew over my head again. There were tiny birds in one corner flying around aimlessly not causing any trouble. Butterflies flew around the room to the bouquet of flowers on the bed. It was the paper airplanes and miniature planes and helicopters I drew that were flying around as if they were in some kind of battle with each other and I was caught in the middle of it. I quickly tripped on a ball on the ground, I had made of course, as I fell to the floor with a thud. I groaned in annoyance with my relationship with the floor and soon I felt a wet, sticky substance on my cheek as I looked over and smiled at the black little puppy staring down at me.

"Hello there Inkspot," I replied with a smile as I looked at the puppy. He was one of my favorite things I made, however, he did pester Dobby a lot and Dobby always tend to hit him back into a spot of ink. He barked silently before running off to start jumping up and down around the bookshelf trying to get Dobby's attention from on top of the bookshelf where he was taking shelter. I sat up and smiled at the craziness I had created, it was crazy and unruly but I created all of it!

"Bloody hell!" I immediately turned around to see the twins standing at the doorway; I really needed to start blocking the door with something.

"Ro, by merlins beard!" George yelled as they both stared at the scene in front of them, the flying figures including the birds, butterflies, mice and even Inkspot immediately started running towards the twins. That was the thing with my living creations; they didn't take well to other people and would immediately charge them. I think it's some sort of protection mechanism.

I immediately grabbed my wand from my hair and gave it a tiny swish as all the flying objects and the mice poofed in front of the twins—who had their eyes closed—before they got to them. However, I didn't swish Inkspot, but he still managed to miss the twins and run straight into the wall, leaving behind an inkspot. He did that a lot, hence why I named him Inkspot. "Aw, look what you guys did! You made him run into the wall."

The twins exchanged looks with each other as I walked to the spot on the wall and moved my wand from the spot and out. It was like I was drawing out Inkspot from the ink and before I knew it, he was back in his puppy form and running around, "Okay Inkspot, don't attack the twins okay?" I said looking down at the puppy before he licked my wand and ran off to pester Dobby who was now lying on the floor by the bookcase. I stood up and looked at the twins, "well, what do you guys think?"

They both looked at me baffled.

"Ro, I think this is one of the first times we have nothing to say." George announced as he was looking at the stuff on the bed and floor.

"Merlin's beard! Mouse what was all that?!" Fred announced with a huge grin on his face.

I smiled, "I've had a lot of time to practice since Ginny left and you guys have been at the shop a lot."