Chapter Three

3

            I landed with a thud on the cold, wet ground. “That freaking hurt!” I yelled out in anguish, as I didn’t hear anybody respond. I quickly sat up and to my horror I was alone on a hill in the dead of night. “Fred? George?” I whispered, afraid to draw too much attention to myself as I looked around to see no one in sight. I then spotted a small hut not too far from me, I quirked my eyebrow up. “That looks an awful lot like Hagrids’ hut…” I trailed off as my eyes widened. I quickly turned around and gasped.

“Holy shit. HOLY SHIT!” I yelled this time as I took in the large castle looming above me. It was right there, a couple yards from me, but it was really right there. “Hogwarts…” I trailed off as I stood up from the grass and looked at the large, marvelous castle. This had gotten to be the best dream ever, it looked so real and so beautiful. However, it didn’t look as lively as I imagined it would if it was filled with students. I then noticed Dobby was not in my arms, “Dobby?!”

I quickly forgot about the huge castle in front of me, how I was stranded in the dark, and started to look for Dobby. “Dobby! Where are you?” I asked as I looked around the grassy hill and immediately spotted a large pair of green eyes sitting in front of a door leading to the large castle. “Dobby?” I asked as he meowed towards me, I immediately ran to the cat as he jumped up into my arms. “Dobby! Don’t scare me like that, I thought I lost you!” I replied as he meowed and then hissed in another direction. I turned around to see a couple of figures starting to emerge from the shadows; they hadn’t noticed me, yet. “Shit, time to move.” I whispered as I quickly walked into the door that lead into the castle. My eyes widened more as I noticed the long corridors.

I heard voices approaching as I started to run and scurry along the unfamiliar corridors. I passed by the moving staircase as my eyes wandered with amazement, this castle was by far better than the one in Orlando. However, very confusing. I was back new the moving staircase after walking down the same corridor for about twenty minutes. “What the bloody hell? How do people figure out where to go?” I asked myself utterly confused as I set Dobby down on the ground. “Maybe if we take the staircase? But people always seem to get lost on the moving staircase.” I said to myself as I looked over at Dobby to see him walking away, “Dobby! Wait for me!”

“If I were you missy I wouldn’t be so loud.” I heard a voice say on the other side of me as I immediately fell on the ground in surprised. I looked up to see no one, but paintings. I thought about it for a moment and then shook my head.

“Of course, I’m dreaming about Hogwarts, there is obviously going to be talking paintings. Alright, which one of you said that?” I asked as I stood up, brushing off the dust form my pink, pajamas.

“I did,” I heard one of the paintings say, he looked to be a noble man. I had never read of his painting before in the book, but I shrugged. J.K. Rowling couldn’t write about every single painting. “What is that rubbage you are wearing?”

“It happens to be sleepwear for your information. You’re a very rude painting, I would think if this is my dream then I wouldn’t dream up rude paintings.” I replied sternly as he looked at me as if I was the mental one.

“Dreaming? Miss this is no dream.”

“Sure, whatever you say. Anyways, why should I be quiet? There doesn’t to be anybody in the castle.” I replied indignantly as he looked around.