Chapter Nineteen

19.

I felt a sudden weight on my face that alerted me up, I looked over to see the owner of the weight and felt a smile unwillingly creep onto my face. Fred was lying next to me, his eyes closed as I moved his hand from my face staring at the Weasley. His legs were tangled up with mine in the cramp small bed and then a voice broke my Fred watching, "Rowan! Are you up yet?" Suddenly realizing my surroundings I bolted up and fell off the bed taking the blankets with me. "Dear are you okay up there?" I heard Mrs. Weasley yell up as I realized Fred starting to stir up.

"I-I'm fine! Just getting up!" I yelled back to Mrs. Weasley as I pulled myself up with the blankets as I started to rouse Fred awake in my bed, "Fred get up! You have to leave before your mum sees you!"

"Five more minutes love," he murmured as he tried to grab me and pull me back into the warm comfort of his arms and the bed. I narrowly escaped his vice-like grip as I grabbed his clothes from the floor and tossed them at his face. "Get up Weasley and get dressed!" I scolded as I moved around the room and started to get dress. I see those judging eyes of yours, if you were in my position you wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have sex with Fred Weasley and yes he's very good. It's only been going on for a couple days, now I said we couldn't fall in love, I never said we couldn't have some fun.

"Fred I swear if you don't get up I am going to start drawing on your face." I threatened as Fred started to get up and when I looked over he was smirking at me with his tousled bed hair, the blankets covering from his waist down. It took all of my might not to jump on him right then and there as my hormones were getting the best of me. Fred Weasley was very attractive.

"Want to go for round two mouse?" Fred smirked as I snapped out of my naughty thoughts.

"Fred there is no time, your mum could come up here any time and your suppose to be at the shop. We can't have anybody know about this and you looking like that in my bed is not something I want your mum to walk in on." I reasoned as Fred started to get dress, helping me in the process as he became more clothed in the room.

"Well I had a brilliant time last night too mouse." Fred replied with a grin as he was finally fully dressed.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up and kissed him, "okay proof enough? I had a good time too Weasley. Now time for you to sneak out."

"Bloody hell, first I'm ushered out of my sleep and now I have to sneak out of my own house." Fred replied, but the grin on his face let me knew he wasn't really that upset.

"Oh woe is you, your life is so hard Weasley." I replied with a smirk as Fred opened the door and I followed him out. "I'll see you later mouse," Fred replied with a wink as I followed him downstairs, Fred went towards the front door and I went towards the kitchen where Mrs. Weasley was setting the table for the two of us, I watched as Fred winked at me before he vanished out the door causing a small creak from the door shutting. Mrs. Weasley turned around quickly, "Oi! Rowan you gave me a start!"

I smiled nervously, "sorry Mrs. Weasley."

"Was someone at the door?" She asked suspiciously as I shook my head quickly.

"Nope!"

She eyed me curiously before she let it go, "alright well breakfast is ready dearie, you need a nice breakfast for your first day as an official Weasley Wizard Wheezes worker."

"Right, well thank you Mrs. Weasley," I replied as I sat down at the table starting to eat the very nice meal she prepared for me. It was nice living in the burrow, Mrs. Weasley always seemed to cook something for me, and I never had this at home not even when I was home with my family.