Chapter Fifty Eight Brazil Me!

You were at this moment being held down by three middle aged Asian woman as you screamed distorted profanity.

And not in the kinky way.

   "F/n, I know it hurts," Tj paused to wince as the woman ripped the hot wax strip off the bit between her eyebrows,"but after this you won't have to shave for a while! Smooth as a baby!

  "Easy for you to say- You're basically hairless!" You hissed in tongues.

Tj sighed, rubbing her smooth arms,"Benefits of my Grandma Mao, I suppose, but just get through it, it'll be worth."

You continued to scream as you got your never-shaven pits, over grown legs and... Other places waxed.

~***~

"Got to say, this is definitely an improvement,"you sigh, leaning back in the soft massage chair.
You now sit in a fluffy robe, getting absolutely pampered as your feet and legs were getting washed, lotioned, and massage, the chair and your newly cleaned scalp just made you feel so... Clean. Is this how it felt to be a normal human? So exposed, you never realized. I mean, yeah your legs were bare sometimes, but still!

Tj meanwhile was getting a thick face mask barely able to move her face muscles, "Ok, after this, we can go my room- Sal's doing shuffle board with Joji today, aaaaand actually Joji wait- they are playing mini golf, okay then."

"Wait- how do you know that?" You asked, at this point the clay mask had hardened completely on her face, so she simply showed you her phone of a Twitter page called @sushitrash-

This is Joji's Twitter page holy shit you think as you snatch the phone looking through his feed, most of them consisting of semi-edge selfies and random internet photos. God you were excited for tonight. You hoped he didn't like bush, as the brazilian you had gotten assured you were going to look like an 11 year old down there.

~***~

"I can't breath!" You gasped as you felt you insides crushed.

"I'm sorry are you Eric Garner? Take it like a woman!" Tj yelled as she placed her foot on your back to try and pull the corset strings even tighter on you. You swore this was going to break a rib, how was this ever a thing? Did men have an equivalent of this? Shoulder pads? A dick pump? Either way it couldn't possibly be this fucking painful!

"Aaaaand done!" She finished, takes get a step back to admire the fact she had made your waistline about Five sizes smaller. Then she realize you kind of looked a twisted water bottle with a napkin stuffed in it, the kind you'd find around... I wanna say McDonald's but really any fast food joint, I'm not racist against corporations.

"Ok... I think I see where you're coming from with those gargled chokes- wait can you actually not breath? Fuck lets get you out of that thing! Shit I'm sorry!" She yelled as she loosened the strings, letting the corset fall to the ground. She sighed, walking over to the closet to pull out a dainty blue dress.

"I haven't worn this... In a long time," Tj explained, holding it up to herself and doing a little spin as you decompressed on the bed like a once compacted piece of dough.

"So," she continued," I think you'd want to have it."

You sat up to look at the dress, and much like the Baja blast freeze at Taco Bell, and you instantly fell in love.

Joji better prepare that dick of his, you were gonna to be too much for him and it.