Chapter Four That Poor Bastard's Face

Before you could dash down the hall or go back into your room, he turned around, it was the first time you had ever gotten a good look at his face. You honestly didn't know weather to be disgusted or to be strangely aroused. Greasy dark brown combed over hair, his nasal labial lines deeper that canyons, and eyes open like hes always walking into his own surprise party, only to be exaggerated by his glasses. Topped of with his dirty blue shirt and fine stubble on that face. And, no pants to be seen.

His eyes looked you over, confusion growing over his face- he's trying to remember who I am- you took the chance to sprint down the apartments hallway before he could start to say something, all whilst you made a humming gurgling noise in the back of your throat. So Lycra- like was it not? Cunt.

Whilst you ran down the stairs, you could faintly hear his horrible voice yell at something, and then a squeal from someone else on the floor. You made it out of the building, but for some reason you were still running. I gotta say, for someone who had been living in a cramped cave for the majority of your life, you have really impressive cardio vascular endurance. Anyway, just as you began to make your sprinting thing you heard a scream and a huge red thing down to a huge red blob came out of nowhere.

You stopped in your tracks to see what it was. It turned over to and groaned in pain. It was a red Lycra-person. He looked up at you and started speaking in a foreign tongue that you were able to make out as "The fuckface wants to talk."

You looked up, that cancerous creep was staring out from the window at you and the Lycra. Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

(At this point a change of point of view will somehow happen, I find this kind of weird since the story is about YOU and the character represented as YOU is currently sprinting down a sidewalk in New York, but then again, you are reading a story to hope to have romance with the worst guy on the internet, who in reality is a completely normal guy. But, hey, you're the reader, not me.)

________________________________________

"Goddammit Red Dick, I told you to land on your ass, not your head," yelled Francis of the filth at his scarlet comrade who was currently flipping him off from the concrete.

"ey b0ss!"

"What is it pink guy!?"

The pink Lycra then motioned to the muscular man in underwear standing right behind him.

"Oh! ohohohhoho! Prometheus, I completely forgot you were visiting! Ohohoho, um, yeah, can you just- could you just go after her? You'd probably be able to get much better than red dick in his- eh... condition. Hm, should of made you go after her in the first place, wow."

Prometheus looked out the window at his creator who was now unconscious, nodded toward the pant-less human, and proceeded to jump out of the window, stick the landing, and sprint in the direction the half-Lycra was running.

_______________________________________

You leaned against a light post. You had been running for a good 10 minutes, and now just needed to catch your breath. You looked around, you weren't sure exactly where you were, but it seemed to be a decent part of town. Besides, you had some money, so you could get a cab at the end of the day.

You started looking around, and then you saw it, an... 'Adult Graphic Novel' shop. You had been finding unimaginable amounts of gay porn on the internet, but the Librarian had specifically banned you from the Library for eternity, even needed to call in security guards in. Bitch. But now you could buy all that you needed. Just when you started to look for a crosswalk, you could been eyes penetrating you from a distance. And not in the ways you had read in the hardcore books.

Your head snapped to look behind you, and a few blocks down, you saw a large muscle man in nothing but his underwear, with his pecs bouncing with each mighty step, his calves and quads and tendons contracting and retracting and his abs shined and-

Hold on, HE'S COMING RIGHT TOWARDS YOU! RUN BITCH! RUUUUUUUUN!!!

You start running down the sidewalk, trying to avoid pedestrians, but the muscle man was running faster than any human should be able to, you grab a metal trash can and throw it in his direction, but he punches it out of the way, where it subsequently bounces of his fist, creating a small shock waves, then flies into a truck full of c4, that explodes, the blow of the explosion, knocking you down, the only sound you can here are your ears ringing.