Chapter Fifty Two Roomy Burrito

Tj splayed in her chair on the pool deck, bikini hooked up and daiquiri in hand. The ship had began moving an hour, the shore out of site. She hadn't seen you at the buffet, so hoped you had been enjoying your time with your 'room mate'.

   Her lounging was cut short, however, when you John Cena's her fine ass out of the chair in a full body tackle.

"TREVOR- JULIE GODDAMN KILEY!"

"THE FUCK F/N?! Oh wait you didn't spill my daiquiri, yes?" She asked, looking up and sipping her fruity beverage. You slap the drink away.

"Aw come on F/n!"

  "Forget the FUCKING drink Tj! Why didn't you tell me I'd be sharing a room with GERORGE? How did he even get on here!?"

     "I bought him a ticket."

"You WHAT?"

    "I BOUGHT HIM A TICKET!" Tj yelled. You kind of wanted to punch her right now, but decided not to. You got off of her, pacing in circles and growling. Tj got her long skirt on and picked up her towel, sighing at you animal like form right now.

"Did you... Did you at least talk to him?" Tj asked. Pushing her sunglasses back on her head.

    You whipped around, glaring at her over your shoulder. You hissed an explanation of yes, you did talk to him, luckily he was clothed. But it was SUPER AWKWARD. You would've jumped out of the window of it wasn't bolted shut and made of pexi-glass. Either way, you both agreed to continue sharing the bedroom, but you insisted on sleeping on the floor on top of that floor heat vent thing.

   You began to stomp away, hunched over and grumbling many curses. Tj followed behind, rolling her eyes as she hoped you weren't heard by the famous people aboard.

   "F/n,"she began, praying you would listen,"I did this because you've been miserable! You just drift from work to back home, and it's been that way ever since you got back from the hospital, and it's because of Frank, I know F/n

   "F/n,"she began, praying you would listen,"I did this because you've been miserable! You just drift from work to back home, and it's been that way ever since you got back from the hospital, and it's because of Frank, I know F/n. It's total bullshit that Frank was a messed up persona of Joji's imagination while I still get Sal, but I know you and Joji could be together if you just give it a shot, I've seen you both already get along just fine! Moping and avoiding him won't do shit for you!"

   "I'm not avoiding him!" You say, whipping around," I'm just... I'm just scared of him."

"You... You're scared of him?"

    "He's just... Well look at him! And then look at me! Why would someone like him ever go for someone like me?"

"You think he's out of your league."

"Well... Yeah, exactly ."

   Tj sighed once more, putting her hand on your shoulder and guiding you to what you realized was the dining hall. A make your own burrito stand, chipotle style, nice.

    "F/n listen- yeah, brown rice please- I understand you have a mediocre self image of yourself- black beans- but as an outsider, let me tell you- steak- yeah you're weird and prone to acts of questionable sexiness, but-spicy salsa, and everything else but sour cream, yeah-  but that's what makes you such a great person to be around, you're funny, kind, and being with you, I know when I'm going on some fucked up adventure. Joji- I mean I don't know if you haven't noticed it but, well, shit he's into you! I mean I don't blame you- thank you,  have a nice day- you're pretty!" She said, walking over to grab a table for the two of you. You processed that, and only ca,e up with one fucking question.

  "You think I'm pretty?"

        "I mean you're not my type, buuuuut, idk man, you fucked him when he wore some raggity ass clothes and a pound of grease on his face, just see how it turns out. You know what my daddy always said- if the guy is has a thing for feet, you say 'fuck it, sweep me off them.'"

  "Ok first that does not pertain to the conversation, second I know that's just a quote from a song from Bo Burnam's new hit comedy series aight? Don't pull that shit on me Julie."

    "Woah, defensive, okay, now come on, eat your burrito, we got work to do," she said. God she sounded a mom.

"Work?"

  "Yeah, the main reason we came onto this exact ship," she explained, talking through a mouth of burrito while whipping out a photo of a gentleman.

"... He's not that good looking," you admit," He looks like the overcooked unmarinated version of the hamburgler and Benedict Cumberbatch's love child."

"Ok a bit much, but trust me, the stuff this guy does, his aesthetics, if we can convince him to do a scene with this other one I set up with, we will hit the ducking pizza party dough."

"Alright then," you said, slightly excited for this possible hiring challenge," does this guy have a name?"

"Danny D."

"Does the D stand for-"

"Yes the D stands dong."