Chapter Thirty Four Something Off A Slide

After eating a hearty breakfast, you guys took a cab to a park, passing the park you found yourself with the others in an open feild, waiting there were some other gents. A husky guy wearing tight underwear and skinny bald guy in a wheelchair. Out in the field were several lawn chairs, some cameras, a pile of assorted bottled liquids. Everyone said hi to eachother, where you found out the husky guy was Anything4Views, and the one in the wheelchair was named Idubbz. They started setting up everything, laying out some long yellow plastic mats. You vaguely recognized it from when you were little.

"A... Slip n slide?" You asked. You saw that Max was now wearing a crop top, sweat pants, and a viking helmet. You could tell just from his outfit how this day was going to go, so you got a pair of sunglasses, kicked back in one of the lawn chairs, lit up a cigarette, but then immediately started coughing after taking a drag because you don't smoke ever for fucks sake, and started to enjoy the show.

" You don't take it into your lungs, keep it in your mouth,"you here a voice say. You're startled because you didn't remember seeing anyone before. A woman who seemed a bit older than you, long dark hair, tan skin, also wearing sunglasses and a bomb-ass beanie.

"I'm Hila, you?"

" F/n, are you a friend of Franks?"

" Me and my husband are sort of like parents to him, so yeah."

" Wheres your husband?"

"He's on his way- oh wait, here he comes," she pointed behind you to see a man with the perfect chub and tuck speeding over on a hover-board with what appeared to be another Slip n' Slide, all while wearing an ultimate tower of many beanies. He looked like the final boss of a video game with that intimidating fupa.

You saw Howto was already filming him as he approached. They set out the other slip n slide and began.

" Welcome to the Filthy Frank show, I'm here a bunch of beautiful white guys trying to have a good time-

They went on to talk about how they were going to enjoy this lovely globally warmed day with these slip n slides( the brown people's pool according to Frank). Idubbz then crawled out of his wheel chair to reveal that they couldn't use the slip because they were as dry as their grandma's. So you and Hila were approached wit ph the camera to be asked how to solve this problem. You through a box of spermicide lube condoms to get them away, of which gave them an idea. They started laying out the different contents of liquid to use as a water substitute. And started using the variety. Maple syrup, lube, eggs, cooking spray, butter, by the end of trying out every single one all the guys were tired, sticky, covered in leftover maple syrup and egg shell.

" Alright alright, I'd say this was a progressive day, wouldn't you agree?" Asked Anything4views as he looked over the recorded footage, asking no one in perticular.

" Got that right, me and Hila will edit this tonight and Frank, you can have it up by tomorrow evening?" Asked Ethan, who had managed to avoid going on the slip n slides for the fact he didn't want to ruin his tower of beanies.

" You know it boy, is gone be good, everyone lets meet up for breakfast at the Olive Garden tomorrow alright?" Everyone let out a sigh, but still agreed to meet up. You had never been to an Olive Garden, and remember very little about the commercials, so you didn't know what to expect from it. As you started folding up the lawn chair and saying bye to Hila, who turned out to actually live very close to where Frank lived and was a pleasure to talk to, you noticed something a bit peculiar. You recognized this place. You began walking through the few trees that surrounded the feild.

You... You saw the park that was a run away from you apartment. But you thought you had been in a different dimension. What the hell was going on here? When a sudden answer clicked in your head. You were filled with an indescribable rage at first, but then it became a sudden adrenaline rush, and as if on instinct, you ran, on all fours mind you, towards Frank, to sock him in the face, knocking him over for you to hear a satisfying thud.