Chapter Fifty Five Too Sides

You once again rushed into your room, locking the door behind you, afraid that all twelve chapters of the chaining were about to fall down on your ass real soon. Fucking hell the typewriter was heavy, no wonder people used phones now a days.

You had asked politely to Stephen King for the typewriter and he said no. You asked again, with a cherry on top, and he was like "eeehhh, ok, but don't break it any give it back write when you're a down you hear?" So you had the typewriter, now you just needed to practice all day tomorrow until the dinner. You needed to impress your new British SENPAI!

     Then you heard a groan from Joji, you looked over to see he had kicked all the covers off the bed and was... Shivering? Oh god what was wrong with this baby hot angel man?

   "Joji are you okay?" You asked, yanking the covers off the ground like a shark would to a seal, right out of the ocean, plopping them and tucking Fra-...Joji in. He looks up at you, he his jaw shivering as he stutters out,"C-cold..."

OH SWEET BIRD LORD IN THE SKY HES LOSING BODY HEAT.

You slammed the lifts of the room off and dived under the covers and wrap as much of your body around Joji's body, he yelps, trying to push you off him.

"F-fuck F/n, you're freezing! YOU FEEL LIKE OLAF!"

"BITCH IM ROOM TEMPERATURE, FEEL MY INSULATION."

     You couldn't see, but you could feel the abs under his shirt and God was he well put together down there and so hot- like literally he had a fever, so

You couldn't see, but you could feel the abs under his shirt and God was he well put together down there and so hot- like literally he had a fever, so... Yeah. AND YOU WERE GOING TO HELP HIM FROM FEELING FREEZING GOD BEING SICK WAS WEIRD.

Soon he calmed down, wrapping his arms around you and letting out a sigh as the two of you fell asleep.
~***~
Tj, who would be prefer to be called Trevor at the moment, entered the bar. And, just who he thought he would see, Gordo- Mr. Ramsay. God, was he seriously doing this? Well, better him than Julie, Julie could never face him again. Mr.R sat there sipping his Budweiser. A man with such a love and expertise for food, yet simple with his drinks. A seat next to him was empty. Hm, almost like destiny, or a shit fanfiction that somehow got popular due to being the first of it's kind.

Trevor pulled a seat a few chairs away, ordering a shot. He downed two quickly, putting them down and letting it out a sigh. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the blonde looked over at him. Trevor froze up, did he recognize him? Well Trevor could recognize him of course. But he could see new wrinkles in the chef's face since he last saw him, and the old one had only gotten deeper. So much changes after nine years, how much more had he changed? Had he been with anyone else since then? God Trevor hope the wife or kids didn't find out.

"Rough day?" Ramsay asked, Tj glanced over, not being able to look into those eyes for more than a millisecond.he felt like getting up and walking the fuck out of there, but no. He needed to do this.

"Well... Yeah, you could say that, I guess," he mumbled as he got another shot poured.

"I'm an open ear if you want, it's... Been a long day for me too."

Tj took in a deep breath, trying to make his heartbeat go below 150 bpm,"I just... Have... You ever been in a situation where...you put a part of your life behind you... One that ended up having you take a different choices and plans for your life, and... Well, just when you think everything couldn't get better, someone walks back into your life and reminds you of everything that you had done, bringing you back to that part of life you had been trying so hard to forget and leave behind, and well, it makes you start questioning the things you had given up."

"What could you have done differently in that situation?" Trevor asked,"And the person that had dragged you into the whole thing in the first place, do they still care? Do they even remember?

"What could you have done differently in that situation?" Trevor asked,"And the person that had dragged you into the whole thing in the first place, do they still care? Do they even remember? ... Do they have any idea what they did to you?"

    Ramsay took a sip of his beer, letting out a deep breath ask he scratched his chin, thinking for a second," Jesus mate, that sounds like a shithole... To be honest, I'd say you should face that person, talk to them, find out those questions for yourself, or else you're always just going to keep wondering."

    Tj smiled a little as he finished his shot,"Maybe your right, mr..."

"Ramsay, Gordon Ramsay," he said, his voice sounding like way to many people didn't know who he was on this ship as he put his hand up to shake the other's,"and you are?"

   "Tj... Tj...Kiley,"he said, shaking Gordon's hand, Tj decided to call it a night, putting money on the counter to leave.

"Oh night Tj, best of luck I suppose."

   "Yeah, thanks."