Chapter Thirty Eight Head Hurt

Friday night, you could finally sleep in, be weeeeeell rested. You stayed up late reading a bunch of Kylo Ren x Reader fan fiction on Archive of Our Own. You still didn't jack off, for some reason you weren't feeling it today. This terrified you and you wanted to go to the doctor, but hey, no health insurance. You looked at the time, 11:25, weird, you thought it was a bit earlier, it felt like 9. You were probably going to by some clothes over at the good will this weekend, seeing how all of your clothes had at least one hole now.

    You thoughts were torn away from the fan fiction at the ringing of your phone, a number you didn't recognize, but you answered it anyway.

"Is this Miss. L/n?"

"This is her speaking, yes," you try to make your voice sound higher pitch to compensate for the testosterone.

" Yes it says here you sent an application to become a hair fluffer today? Correct?"

You sat up on your bed, a spark of excitement becoming known," Indeed, I did."

" Yeah weeeeeell, you're like the only one who applied for the job, so, yeah, we're accepting you."

The spark ignites," My god really?"

" Lol Yeah, come in at 8:00 Sunday so we can get you started."

You thanks them and hung up, immediately started doing pelvic thrusts through the room. You got the job! You'd be making that extra money mang. Maybe you could get insurance, or a laptop! You're celebratory hip movement was then interrupted by a crash in the kitchen. You froze. You had a good feeling of who was in there, but by god you didn't want to check.

But you did.

It was Frank.

Woooow, that was as unexpected as commenting on a fan fiction for the lazy fucking author to make more chapters, and the author actually reads that comment and actually finish the chapter, then mention experiencing this in the chapter just for that commenter to read. You blushing yet? You know who you are.

You run into the kitchen to see him laying on the ground coughing, covered in dust and still not wearing pants. He adjusts the sun glasses hes wearing as he stands up. Why would he be wearing sun glasses? It fucking nighttime, what a wad.

" The hell dude?" You yell, not caring if the other neighbors heard," there's now more dust in here then Betty White's muffin!"

" Hey!" He retorts, shooting his hand up to point a finger at you," your door was locked! How else was I supposed to get in?!"

     " Oh I don't know, maybe - knocking? Instead of entering in some over the top random way!"

" Hey if I tried knocking you would've just slammed the door in my face or jumped out if the window!"

    " What makes you think I would've done either of those thing?!"

   " Let's see, because you fucking hate me right now and for some reason try to always avoid me!"

The anger in you was bubbling as you took a step foward, he took a step back, the both of you repeated this until he was leaning against the countertop, no where to go. With him being taller, this looked pretty hilarious.

" You make some pretty dumb shit assumptions about me, dingle-cock!" You start, standing on your tippy toes to gain some height," I don't hate you, I'm peeved with you, and I don't avoid you because I despise you, I do it because I- i - AY MIOS PAPA- I just feel really nervous around you because I've have some sort of attraction to you, YOU of all people! And you know what? I've actually been wanting to talk, so if you had just knocked, I would've answered, let you in, and we could proceed from there!!"