Chapter Twenty Normal Irish Tuesday

" Are you seriously trying to seduce me like that?" you ask, not really sure what the fuck you were looking at.

  " I sort of did this decision on impulse, not really know what the hell is going on though," he says, readjusting the skirt.

" You know what this is?"

"What?"

" The authors super lazy or doesn't really know what's going to happen from here."

" Well- do you want to come in?"

"For sexual purposes?"

"Maybe."

" Oh- ohohoho! Oh boy! Just let me get the Marvin Gaye album and we can get it going!"

     After the two of you went into your apartment and realized there wasn't much to do in there, Frank got back into his usual dirty shirt and took you both out to drinks. It was a smoking-aloud sort of bar, so the air to smoke ratio is like 1:2. You ordered a coke and rum, but Frank chugged a couple Jager bombs, and a cosmopolitan at the same time  while smoking three cigarettes at once. Unsurprisingly, you were the one a couple of girls tried to flirt with, but then a cougar pushed them out of the way and offered to buy you and your... friend a drink. You tried out a drink called the 'Slippery nipple,' you enjoyed the Irish cream aspect of it, so you had some more of that. Frank proceeded to get eight shots of vodka and downed them all.

    To put it simply, after an hour and half of Frank ranting about children's cartoons and almost getting into a fight with some well mannered Latinos, you decided it was time to go home. The both of you walked, whilst Frank explained what is was like to get hit by a firework.

"... possibly both the most painful and orgasmic thing. I'd suggest it to any one, boy," he slurred. You yourself had trouble concentrating on walking straight. But the both of you manage to get home safely without causing anything to explode. You both stumbled into him apartment, giggling to each other about how the lamps in the hallways looked like boobs.

" Like- I- I'd Betty Boop bet some teenager could jack off to one of those if you took away their porn," you murmured out, causing the both of you to fall into a fit of giggles once more. Frank looked around, "Hey... F-F/n?"

"Hm?"

"Isssss... is anyone here?"

"I don' know... Pink Guy! Safari Man! Anyone here?!" You and him waited for a response, nothing.

"So... whatcha wanna do now?" you asked as you got really close to Frank. He thought for a moment, licking his lips to moisten his mouth a little.

"Wanna play a drinking game?" he asks.

You high five him," Fuck yes!"

  He gets two bottles of stout from his fridge, and tapes his sunglasses to his T.V.. He turns it on to Law and Order: SVU.

" So basically, whenever the sunglasses end up covering a character's face when the camera's on them, you take a sip, but if the glasses are on them and they say something that is a sick burn, you finish the drink," he explains.

"... if it's like sort of down on their face but still looks like they're wearing it?"

" Take a sip anyway."

     And so you both watch that realistic cop show that has a bunch of rape and molestation in it. After literally one episode of this, you've both finished one drink each, you had acquired a taste for the dark drink. After watching another episode, and going through three more drinks between the two of you were completely trash. You had now changed the channel to Disney Junior, but you were just sort of listening to the buzzing in your head. After what was probably thirty minutes, Frank started speaking.

" F/n... I am so happy you're okay..."

   Oh... he's speaking in that language again... in that voice. You enjoy hearing it, so you decide not to tell him.

" Not just once, but twice in one day I thought I had lost you..."

"Mmf?" you grunted, just enjoying the sound.

" The IHOP thing I'll admit I overreacted about... the whole thing but..."

You were now trying your damnedest to focus of the words he was saying. He was saying something important. He was... serious?

" I- I didn't know what to do when Chin Chin did what he did to you. For a second... I thought he.... I thought he killed you. I don't know what I would've done with myself when you were taken away F/n. I care about you. Just like the guys here- but... You're the only one who has a somewhat stable amount of chromosomes, and you don't just see me as the screwed up sick man I am."

Alcohol filled tears were beginning to drip down his face.

" I- I wish Chin Chin didn't do what he did to you, and I blame myself... for what happened. I know I didn't really show it, but when I saw you get up, only being a guy, I mean, yeah I was still freaked out, but I was so happy, F/n, because you're okay, and I'm a little bit more okay when you're okay."

" Fr...Frank..." you got close to his face. The both of you reeked of alcohol, but you were both fine with that.

" F/n-san?"

" I... I care aboot ya' too Franku."

" Really?" he asked, your lips brushing against each others as both of your eyes fluttered shut.

"I'd kiss you right now," you whispered," but I kind of have to throw up."

" Wait- what did yo-"

"BLEEEEHHH!"

"OH SWEET MERCIFUL STALIN F/N!"

You coughed and spat feeling the acidic juices left over in your throat. Some of it might've gotten on Frank, you didn't really know.

" Oh geez- c- come on F/n, let's get you into the shower."

  You needed each others support to get successfully get to the shower/bath. You gasped feeling the lukewarm water against you. Wait- Frank was in here with his clothes on? Meh, you didn't blame him. Hey, two males in the shower, pretty hot. You both got out and dried off, next thing you knew you were in a small, but warm bed, hugging a big, but warm thing. It planted a kiss on you head and whispered, " Sleep well F/n..." before your drunken mind went blank.