Honesty.

"I don't think it was the pot that hurt her."

Papyrus looked down at his brother with a cocked brow bone. He was also suspicious of what Lucida had told him, but knew she didn't have a reason to lie about being injured, she was in a healthy relationship and she is happy, clearly there was no reason for her to lie.

"It's probably nothing. I'm just worried about the kid getting hurt..."

"Sans we all are. It's been a year and two months since the incident, I'm sure Lucida will be fine."

Of course they would think she is fine, she is a strong minded person who doesn't let certain things get to her.

You are awake, but these two didn't know that. This made you curious about what this 'incident' was. If you hadn't taken those pills then you wouldn't be in this state, you would be resting off the pain and heading back to school by now.

"I know it's been that long... anyway, since she was cooking for Lace it makes sense for her to burn her arm on the pot."

Hold on. Pot?

Now, was that the writers mistake or was Lucida trying to cover it up. You were told it was a tray, so what's the truth? Should you try asking her when you next see her? Maybe not, if it's something personal then let her deal with it herself.

"Look I believe we should just leave it for now. But why do you think W.D hasn't contacted us?"

W.D?

You are certain there is no one in the facility with those initials.

"Dunno, bro. Since all our souls combined with his it's odd not to hear him talking to us at all."

Souls... combined? Wait, that makes sense, right? How Lucida and her brothers look extremely different- Lucida doesn't but still.

"We do need to inform Toriel about what happened to Lace."

G looked up at his brother with a blank expression. How were they supposed to casually say that you stabbed yourself and took paracetamol and codeine? Everyone knows how protective Toriel can be, especially after Chara and Asriel fell.

"A-actually I already d-did."

You recognised that timid voice. Though you decided to pretend to still be asleep.

"Thank god, what the fuck do we do now?"

"Brother, language." You held back a snicker, you found it funny how Papyrus tells G off for swearing. "But let's just head back up and go see Lucida."

"Lace i-is asleep right?"

The brothers nodded and got out of the uncomfortable plastic chairs. They both said goodbye to Alphys and left the room. When you were certain they were gone you groggily opened your eyes and looked at Alphys.

"C-can... I ask y-you... something?" You managed to rasp out.

"Yes. W-what is it?"

You let Alphys check your temperature before asking anything. She had a frown on her face when doing all her check-ups.

"Who's... W.D?"

Alphys stopped doing what she was doing all together.

"The last time I h-heard that was Sans and Lucida asking what h-happened to him. Hold on." She walked over to some cabinets and pulled out a file, she opened it up and frowned further. "It will be a few hours until the return." She muttered to herself. "I have an idea. Lace, you need to sleep, I believe Toriel will be down soon!"

You didn't manage to say anything else when Alphys ran out the lab, she left the door wide open but it doesn't matter.

Alphys was not stuttering whatsoever and lost her joyful tone when looking at those files. You would've gotten off the bed but the nausea and pain was not going to let you.

Six hours later.

The droplets of rain fell onto the pavement as Lucida walked along the dampened path. She likes the sound of when the rain hits the ground, making a soft patter sound.

All the street lights were on, but there was still a subtle glow from the moon making everything seem brighter in the dark night.

Lucida is out in the rain since decided to head to Grillby's for a quick drink and to meet her brothers, though she certainly was not expecting the rain to fall so heavily. Very few people were out on the streets of the city, but Lucida was certain she was safe from any danger right now. She saw the familiar warm glow up ahead, despite her poor vision without her glasses she lightly jogged over so she can warm herself up a bit.

She closed her red umbrella before going in. The umbrella was given to her from Muffet, since her friends were going to drive home instead of going to Grillby's with her.

The warmth struck her as soon as she pulled open one of the doors, it was welcoming along with comforting. She stepped in and saw her two skeleton brothers sat at the bar, one drinking a milkshake and the other ketchup.

"Heya Lu-Lu!" G sounded a little tipsy, which was actually a little strange since he doesn't usually get drunk over ketchup. So she simply laughed it off and accepted a vanilla milkshake from Grillby. She looked at Papyrus when drinking, and saw he was rubbing his skull with his digits. She drank some more, but soon realised why her brothers were acting oddly.

"G-Grillby..." She managed to get only those words out.

G, Papyrus and Lucida were all drugged. None of them could fathom why their closest friend, would do this to them.

"Undyne, why did you request for me to drug them?"

A/N: HEY I'M BACK!

God this was freaking fun to write. I didn't rush do write this since I didn't give myself a deadline on when to update, so I soon realised I will update whenever I can.

So, I started school yesterday and we were supposed to have timetables! WELL THEY FUCKED UP BAD AND WE HAD TO FIGURE OUT OURSELVES WHAT LESSON WE WERE HAVING.

*ahem*

Unfortunately I realised yesterday I won't be able to draw or write as much because of this 'school', because WE AREN'T ALLOWED OUT PHONES OUT ANYMORE! WTF.

gfiuhibgfx

Anyway. It is also Undertale pride shipping month! So I am going to start a one shot book SPECIFICALLY for this month, it will be thirty chapters long and I am excited! Though it's already the third of September... eh it's fine, guess three chapters will be done today then.

Though I hope you enjoyed this chapter and THANK YOU FOR 5K READS! I am so grateful for this and excited to write the next chapter!

Have a nice day!