This love burns.

L u c i d a

I had to press the wound in order for her to wake up, trust me this isn't the first time I had to do this.

Lace held back from screaming, but I had her hold a bone attack to she wouldn't hurt herself more by gripping the sharp edges of the metal table. I helped her move to one of the more comfortable beds along with using a quick short cut to my room to grab a shirt for her to wear.

"T-thanks f-for helping m-me." Her voice was very raspy as I buttoned up the red shirt, I sighed a little and saw some of the tears running down her face.

"It's okay." I used my right hand and wiped away her tears. "You should get some rest for now, I'll come down later with some food, alright?" Lace looked at me and nodded a little, her eyelids slowly growing heavier.

I walk back to the table, picking up the bloody clothes of the floor along with my notebooks. I don't know how I didn't realise she was Chara's sister earlier, maybe it's because we haven't spent much time together...

Hey, W.D. Where did bonehead and Godzilla go?

Firstly, they had to leave to talk about something in private, you will find them in the food hall now with the others. Secondly, what's with the nicknames?

In one timeline Alphys and Undyne got married. Me and Frisk were getting some fresh air outside then they started running out into the rain and getting their specially made outfit dirty. At first I denied joining, but then they challenged me. Sans joined in, but he was also wearing a specially made suit, so we all faced the wrath of Alphys.

Wow, just wow. Anyway, I am going to go back and torment Papyrus about a certain pink flamboyant robot, toodles~

Dude, don't ever say 'toodles' again, that was creepy...

I sighed a little as I walked up to my room. I could most definitely fix this jumper, but I will do it after it is washed, along with Sans' jumper.

I went inside and left the door open since I will be in here for a couple minutes anyway. I folded up the jumpers and set them on my desk chair, and knelt back on the floor to bring out the box.

"Oh hey, you alright?" Marco came up to me once I exited my room, he seemed annoyed and I am still pissed off with him for what he did earlier. I had my phone in hand with my earphones since I was going to listen to music when going to the food hall.

"Honestly? No, you've been disappearing all of a sudden all day, this morning I knew you were at the opticians but it has been around four hours since then."

"I had to do something important." I replied unlocking my phone and replying to a couple messages. I saw Marco quickly take my phone away from me, I tried to get it back but he held it away from me.

"Wait... Are you going through my texts?!" No one else was in the hall, so that must be why Marco is doing this... what the hell is wrong with him? I began to walk away knowing he will probably just give it back later; but he grabbed my right arm again.

"You're not going anywhere unless I know about it, understand?"

"I am not your procession I can do and go whatever I want." I tried pulling away but his grip was tighter and was still going through my phone. He was going through mine and Ibis' messages, frowning a little and then paused.

"You're moving? Into the same apartment complex as him?"

"Yes I am. I told everyone yesterday at dinner but you were working... Marco I need you to let me go." He didn't listen and continued going through the texts, I can feel my skin starting to sting a little, he needs to let go. "Just give me my phone back and let me go."

"Marco, Lucida are you two alright?"

I looked behind me and saw Ibis, thank god he's here. Marco handed me my phone and let go of me and simply walked away. "I hate him." Ibis stated when rolling up my sleeve to check my arm.

Ibis is a very close friend of mine, and he is someone I trust A LOT. He knows about a lot of things, some even Sans and Papyrus don't even know about. He is one of the only other hybrids that existed before the war, however he is half cat instead of a skeleton like me.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen and sort this out."

A/N: I'm updating today because I am busy tomorrow.. yea. 

Oh god I really like where this is going! And I now developed a disliking towards Marco, I am writing another story which has the same characters and he is nothing like this. (You'll find out when I start publishing it).

Here is a picture of Ibis and Marco, I have yet to even design Aaron properly... 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a nice day :D