Shh, it's voice in my head!

G! S a n s

"Lucida, did you find anything out?" She shook her head and stretched her arms. "Great. But did you really have to call me a dick?" She nodded and smirked. 
"You are a dick to nearly everyone, except our friends." 

"She's right." We stopped walking and saw Papyrus. "But then again, we all know who to blame." 

Hey! Not my fault he turned like that! 

Shut up. 

This proves their point. 

J-just get out of my fucking head already! 

Lucida and Paps were laughing, the true dick must've shared the conversation. "Anyway, we have to talk about something." Me and Paps looked at Lucida, she was facing forwards, her fringe covering her right eye, but we know when she is serious. 

"The girl, Lace. When I finished healing her, I had to check her soul. When I got it out of her chest, it was a deep grey colour." She paused for a moment and finally looked at us. "Something happened to her in the past, for her soul to end up like that." 

She's right.

"Whatever it is though, is for her to tell us. Unlike last time." Her eyes glowed a little, I put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Toriel said the same, now let's hurry up. I'm starving."

-------------

When eating my mind went straight to the conversation we had, usually someone would be on the defensive, but it looked like many people have said this before.

What did Lucida do four years ago?

Not talking about it.

Why? I have the right to know!

Yeah, but us three hate talking about it. And promised to never bring it up!

... Okay, but I do know something else, but you will have to find out yourself what it is~

"Sans, you alright?" I snap back to reality and look at Lucida and Papyrus. "Yeah, just Wing Ding."

"Oh, what was with the last sentence?" Ah, he shared the conversation with them. "Dunno, he's weird like that."

Usually when Ding talks to us when around the others, we say just thinking or something, no one remembers the guy apart from us. Well, Paps didn't until the whole soul combining business...

"Hey g-guys!" Alphys came and sat with us, she sat by Lucida whilst Undyne sat next to Papyrus. "S-so, is the new g-girl alright?" I nodded, since I have a mouthful of ketchup. 
"Yeah, her name's Lace by the way. Lucida spoke to her a little bit." 
"About?" 

"Just about the healing." I turn to her and study her face, she seems to be thinking about something because she is pushing the last bit of her food around the plate. 

L a c e

I've heard that so many times already, everyone acts like they know but in reality they don't. I held the pocket knife in my hand, smiling a little. "S-shit." I mumble as it glides across my wrist. It's small and not too deep, can't have people knowing on my first day here... 

"Why did the guy even bother with me? I would've rather just stayed out in the goddamn snow." I groaned and laid back on my bed. My ankle still hurts, luckily not as much as it used to. 

Honestly, some people don't deserve to be saved. Including me.