Let's go to hel- I MEAN SCHOOL...

L a c e

Frisk told me the others will meet me at school, but Asriel is with us walking. I feel so nervous, I haven't been to school for a while now, plus it's the last year and A-levels are a pain.

Ah, I'm in year 13, so eighteen in May. I did the first month but then stuff happened causing me having to leave everything behind. "So, where's the art class?" Yes, I choose art, I had to choose four and it was the only thing left that is interesting. "We're outside it, silly. Now, good luck! And do not worry about the teacher, trust me he is awesome... well according to Lucida he is."

They walked away, leaving me behind. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Introduction, terrible. I tripped over my own laces... god, why do I do this to myself?

"Wow, you should send me a post card next time." I was sat at the same table with Lucida and Aaron, Lucida was the one who made the joke. "Lucida! What did I say about bad jokes?" Aaron gave her a playful flick, quickly retracting and hissing in pain. "Hehe, they are not bad. You just don't have a funny bone."

------------------

"Since when did Lucida have those scars?" We were in line for food, she was slightly ahead of us with Aaron and Marco, but seems like they cannot hear me. "She is very good when it comes to makeup, better than Mettaton of all people." Asriel explained, isn't Mettaton the famous pink robot?

"Some people were rude last year, so she covers them up. But I guess after the soul healing she is too tired to even bother today." He ended with that.

"They look like G's and Papyrus' scars." I mumbled to myself, Frisk and Asriel laughed a little.

"They never used to look like that you know." Frisk smiled at me, yet sighed. They reached into their pocket pulling out their phone, it looks like an old model but they said it is still cool. "See."

It was a picture of all of them, seems to be at Mt. Ebott. There was a shorter skeleton, wearing a blue jacket, white t-shirt, black shorts and pink slippers. The other was wearing was seems to be a hero costume, crimson gloves and boots... carrying...

"What the hell?!" I said that a bit too loud, everyone looked at me. "Um, sorry about that. Hehe, just go back to what you are doing..."

"Anyway, Lucida hasn't changed much. But the other two are not how they-"

"Frisk, can you stop talking about that... please?" Lucida cut them off. The people originally in front were gone, meaning that, oh. "Sorry about that Lucida. How are you able to stand?" Lucida pointed to Marco, who had an arm round her waist.

"Hehe, these two keep being all cutesy and stuff. Honestly it is very annoying." Aaron stated.

"But look at this fiery guy." Lucida and Frisk laughed whilst the rest of us groaned, well Aaron was stifling his laughing. "If Sans heard that-" Lucida stopped suddenly, Frisk looked at her with sad eyes. "Anyway, let's get our lunch."

------------------

Seeing G and Papyrus like that, Lucida not wanting to talk about it, when she suddenly stopped talking about him was all just weird.

Right now, I was sat with everyone, the skeleton brothers and sister up on the roof for an unknown reason.

"What happened to G and the other two, last year?" I asked, they stopped eating and talking. "Last year, Sans and Lucida had to go to the CORE." Toriel started.

"P-Papyrus came w-with them, s-since they were a-also getting s-s-some things from t-their h-home."

"No one is quite sure of what happened, only an explosion and the trio came back looking the way they do, with Sans and Papyrus in different clothing as well. Lucida was unconscious and being carried by Papyrus." Asgore finished.

"But they all go into 'deep thought' sometimes, well that is what they tell us. There is something else that they won't tell us." Undyne nearly snapped the fucking fork, how strong is she?!

"A-actually, what was odd i-is how a couple years ago I w-was doing some things for the CORE. L-Lucida and Sans w-walked past. Sans said something b-but being so used to his jokes I shouted for them to n-not make any."

"What did he say?" Undyne asked.

"He t-took one look at the paper and g-gave the answer just like that. S-same with Lucida the n-next day."