Don't do IT!

L a c e

God, it's been five days. I haven't been able to get any answers about anything, or even use my friends. Yeah. I did just say the knife and um, medication are my friends...

Look, if you've been through the same hell as me then you would understand, right?

The girl was right about G. He truly is a dickhead, but I've heard her say bonehead a lot to him and the other skeleton, his name is Papyrus. They are an odd trio.

"Hey, you alright?" Me and the person, Frisk were getting some more of my medicine. I managed to convince everyone that I need it, well nearly everyone. "Yeah I am. Say, how far is the chemist?" Instead of speaking they pointed to the building with a green plus sign. "My mum, Toriel, has said about you going to the same school as me and the others." I hummed in response, my mind focusing on other things.

The others are Marco, who is a walking blue flame, Aaron who has pink hair which Alphys fainted about, Frisk, who it with me now, and Asriel, who is a goat boy and the son of Toriel and the previous monster king.

"Lace, I got the stuff." He handed me the white paper bag, with a small smile. "If Lucida were here we could just short cut back." He mumbled.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask. Why has she been banned from using magic?" Frisk stiffened and sighed. "Her and Undyne had a very big misunderstanding." They paused. "So, magic is a no-no."

"Speak of the devil, she just left the book store." Frisk dragged me along to where she was walking. Lucida had headphones on typing into her phone. Her style is different right now.

She has yellow scarf and gloves, blue jeans, and a white leather jacket, but the same red boots and a purple turtleneck and white suspenders. "Oh my god! She is dressed like when we first met!" Frisk exclaimed. "Lucida!" Frisk jumped on to her nearly making them fall, but Lucida managed to stay grounded.

"The fuck Frisk, I nearly dropped my bags!" She huffed and stood back up straight. "Heya Lace." I wouldn't say me and her are besties yet, well I am not proper friends with everyone but STILL. "Hi, so what brings you out here?"

"Oh, just buying some manga books." She lifted the bag and smiled. "You guys got what you need?" She asked, I nodded and raised the white paper bag. "We were about to walk home, and Frisk complained saying something about using short cuts instead." She glared at Frisk who smirked. "How does that work by the way?"

"Magic~" She waved her left hand and smiled. I raised my brow whilst the other two laughed.

"Can you show me?" Lucida sighed.

"No." Was her only answer, she put back on her headphones and walked away.

I looked back at Frisk who seemed concerned. "L-let's just head back."

----------------

I walked up to the rooftop, only because I asked to know where it is. "Oh, hey G." He was stood with Lucida, he turned around and puffed out some smoke. How do skeleton's even do that?

"What d'you want then?" He tapped the cigarette letting the ash fall to the ground. I sighed and walked up to them.

"Tell me, why did you bring me here?" They both looked at me confused. "You know, there are some people in the world who wish not to be saved."

"Where the hell is this coming from?" G chucked the cigarette on the ground and crossed his arms.

"So, if I did this." I stepped on the ledge, looking at the ground below. "You would SAVE me, right?"

"Lace, get down from there." Lucida pleaded, getting a little closer.

"No, I want my question answered." I laugh and little and lean back.