Snowy roofs.

G! S a n s

"Now that is over with, what is the other reason we're up here? It's freezing."

We were discussing about her relationship with Marco, and I gave my 'I'll kill him if he tries anything' speech. Me and Papyrus were told about what happened to her at school, Frisk was the one that explained it to us. All because she showed the picture of us from last year.

"To Talk About School, And About You Stopping Frisk From Talking About Us." Papyrus spoke in the usual Wing Dungs. He usually took over during these conversations, his patience and calmness certainly helps. "I Don't Know What You Mean." Her face showed no particular emotion, just 'get to the fucking point'.

"Yes You Do. You Know One Day You Will Have To Talk To Us About These Things." I sighed and pulled out a cigarette from the box, but kept it between my teeth. "There Are Many Things You Never Tell Us, Especially About How You Truly Felt After The CORE Incidents."

I can't say I never kept any secrets, my depression, my fears, I kept them hidden away in the back of my skull. Then I found out Lucida remembers every detail about every RESET... but then she has always known about my mental state, I guess reading all those books over and over helps her.

"What? How Everyone Just Suddenly Forgot Who Our Brother Was, How Everyone said I was Lying. How You Were The Only One Who Realised The Changes, But Didn't Believe Me When I Told You." She paused for a moment. "Then After the explosion I was the only one who didn't change..."

We all stayed silent, this must've happened in a different timeline... "I'm going to my room. I'll get something to eat later." Her voice was a whisper, we both watched her leave, the yellow scarf flowing behind her.

Boys, that was shitty of you.

Not in the mood for your lecture, Wing.

He's right, bonehead.

Lucida is able to hide her emotions well, but doesn't bottle them up like most people.

What do you mean?

That is not for me to tell, but just be careful with your choice of words.

Alright. Most certainly learnt our lesson today.

But to bring her outside when it's snowing... Really? You didn't even go for a snowball fight!

God, he's always been like this. How did I even forget about him? I was with him and Lucida when it all happened...

L a c e

After dinner I walked back down to my room. Apparently the two used to work in the LAB with Alphys, but stopped around last year ago for unknown reasons, what is interesting is how Lucida was sixteen. 

The sound of heels could be heard down the hall, must be Lucida. G and Papyrus came sat with us also eating dinner, apparently they were talking to Lucida about Marco but there certainly is something else going on.

I hummed a little, the pain in my arms feels nice. Why would I want to have Lucida heal them? Honestly, it is slightly pathetic.

Why heal someone that is already broken in so many ways?

"Hey Lace, you awake?" I got up, from my bed and opened the door, G was stood with a sugar stick between his teeth. "So, you were asking about my family's past." I hummed in response, opening the door wider. "Well then, what about your past."

I looked away, I'll need some pills after this, my head is... 

"No." Was my only answer, I could hear his chuckle and footsteps walking away.