21

Previously on Cool For the Summer.

Demi's POV

The reason why Nick and I are here is for the Olympic after party. We were asked to preform.

I get ready for my set. I decided to start the mini concert with Cool For The Summer.

Tell me what you want
What you like
It's okay
I'm a little curious, too
Tell me if it's wrong
If it's right
I don't care
I can keep a secret, can you?

Got my mind on your body and your body on my mind
Got a taste for the cherry, I just need to take a bite

Don't tell your mother
Kiss one another
Die for each other
We're cool for the summer
(Ha)

Ooh, ooh

Take me down into your paradise
Don't be scared 'cause I'm your body type
Just something that we wanna try
'Cause you and I
We're cool for the summer

Tell me if I won
If I did
What's my prize?
I just wanna play with you, too
Even if they judge
Fuck it
I'll do the time
I just wanna have some fun with you

Got my mind on your body and your body on my mind
Got a taste for the cherry, I just need to take a bite...

As I start the second chorus, Eleanor walks in holding hands with someone. I see her close her eyes. She knows I'm here singing ...

I see her turn to girl beside her and whispers something. The girl looks up and sees me  I never once stop singing. I've performed this song countless of times, it's an automatic response to this song. She nods to Eleanor and they both head towards the restroom.

I finish the song and fake a smile. I turn around towards my band and give them the signal, as I turn towards the crowd I can't help but sigh and start singing confident.

Eleanor's POV

As I walk through the door to the galla area for the after party hand in hand with Kelly, I hear her voice. She's here. I close my eyes taking in her angelic voice. Demi. I could feel that she's looking at me. Staring in fact. I sigh and squeeze Kelly's hand. She squeezes back. I think she figured it out.

"Its Demi. She's singing. I'm going to the bathroom. Come with?" I whisper to her finally opening my eyes but not looking towards Demi.

Kelly looks towards the stage and then looks at me and nods. I lead the way. Once we are in the bathroom, I let go of her han and check if anyone is in here, luckily no one is. I quickly make my way to Kelly and attack her lips. She kisses back, but pushes me away.

"What? Shít sorry." I say once I quickly realize what I did. She just smiles at me and gives me a hug.

"Its okay El." She says. "We need to talk though." She says sternly.

"Okay." I say and sit on the bathroom counter, with Kelly inbetween my legs.

》》》》

"Are you sure?" I ask Kelly once again.

"Its for the best." Kelly replies.
"Friends?" I say

"Of course you dork." She says and hits my arm. I pretend to be hurt and she hugs me. I hug her back and kiss her head top. "Now let's go party. After all you did win Belize's first gold metal." Kelly says letting go of me and taking my hand in hers as she drags me out of the bathroom. I laugh at her.

Still dragging me, I bumb into someone. I quickly catch them before they fall and apologize.

"I'm so sorry." I say looking at the persons who's in my arms. It's Demi. I smile at her, a genuine smile. She smiles back at me. I can see its both fake and genuine. "Hi." I say setting her on her feet, not letting go until I know she's okay and a smile never leaving my face. "I always knew you were clumsy. Some things never change." I say shaking my head in a playful disapproval.

She hits my arm and laughs with me. She now has a genuine smile on her face.

"Demi. This is Kelly my best friend, ex-girlfriend since two minutes ago. Kelly this is Demi freaking Lovato." I say introducing each other.

"Wait. Ex?" Demi questions me.

"Yup. Ex. Broke up with this dork not so long ago." Kelly says extending her hand for Demi to shake. "I'm Kelly." She says as Demi shakes her hand. I just smile.

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking." Demi asks.

"Story for another time yes?" I ask. She just nods her head.

"Okay then. El, I'm going to go get wasted. Don't let me leave with anyone but you. Demi lovely meeting you, but if you excuse me, I need a drink." Kelly says before walking away.

"Am I really that bad?!" I yell after her. Kelly just flips me the bird and I laugh.

I look back at Demi and smile at her. "Hi." I tell her and she smiles. "When's your next set?"

"30." Is all she says.

"Wanna get out of here for a bit?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says and smiles at me. I missed seeing her smile. I extend me hand for her, and she automatically takes it. Glad to know somethings don't change.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: Short decent chapter. How's my lovely readers doing? Question... what would you guys like to read next? (A) What Demi and Eleanor do/talk about after leaving for a bit, and a flashback that explains what happened the day El and Demi ended things? OR (B) Another time skip, where possibly Demi and Eleanor are together?

Unedited