11

Eleanor's POV

I cant believe I just packed some clothes and got on the next plane to LA. Liam understood what was happening and he was happy I was going after what I want. He book the flight and took care of the tours I had. I just hope Demi will be happy to see me.

I arrive at LAX and go get my bag along with going to stamp my passport.

Fück! I don't know where Demi lives. Ah Dallas! Taking out my phone I find Dallas' number and call it.

"Hello" she answers.

"Dallas, it's me Eleanor."

"Hey El. What's up?"

"I'm in L.A. going to surprise Demi, but I don't know where she lives."

I hear Dallas chuckle. "Want me to pick you up? I'm suppose to be going there in a bit."

"That would be lovely. Thank you."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10. Wait for me at the Starbucks near the entrance."

"Okay will do. Do you want anything from there?" Might as well get something cause to drink.

"Just a caramel mocha. Demi likes the Chocolate one. Just so you know."

"Alright. See you soon." I say and after saying bye we hang up.

I go to to the Starbucks and order our drinks. Receiving the drinks, Dallas texted me she's outside. I head out not knowing the what car it is. Hearing my name being called I see Dallas poking her head out of the window and waving at me. I chuckle and get in the car with her.

"Thanks again, Dallas for picking me up."

"It's nothing Eleanor. But if you don't mind me asking what causes you to come?"

"Well I called Demi earlier and she wasn't herself. Just giving me one word answers, which isn't much like her when we talk. I just knew something was wrong, so I made someone else take care of my scheduled tours and I got on the next plane here. I just want her to be okay." I say. Turning to see Dallas smiling.

"That's really sweet Eleanor. So if she had asked you to jump on a plane and get here because she's sick and doesn't want to be around anyone but you, will you come?"

"If I don't have work, or I could have someone take my tours, I wouldn't think twice about coming. I would do anything for her. I love her Dallas."

"Awww. That's soo cute. No ones ever done or said that. Your different El and that's a good thing."

I smile and blush a bit. "Thanks Dallas. But I would seriously do anything in my power for your sister. I've never felt this way towards anyone, and it scares me, but if it's with Demi that I feel it with I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You need to tell her this."

"I will, but with time. I don't want to rush anything. I want to give a bit of normal because her job won't give her that. I want Demi and I to sneak out at night, just so we could drive around and just sing along to whatever is playing on the radio. I want to give her a bit of normal cause she's not a celeb in my eyes. She just Demertria in my eyes."

"That's really sweet El. She doesn't get normal that much. She's always in the public eye. When she's not, she's sneaking around to get to the mall to do some shopping. That's not how it's suppose to be."

"I know. I see it. I hate that part of her job. I know we all just meet and so forth but believe me when I say I will protect her and be there for her, not use her fame to become famous. I just want to love her for along as she lets me."