Cool For The Summer

Cool for the Summer

Eleanor Phillips, 19-year-old female, co-owns and works at Phillips' Tours, as a tour guide. Lovatic. Demi Lovato, singer, songwriter, decides to take a break from her hectic life, all the rumors and drama; travels to the Caribbean, specifically Belize, for the summer with her family. So what will happen with Eleanor becomes their tour guide? Will Demi ask for another guide? Will Eleanor keep her cool, since she's meeting her idol? What will happen between the two girls?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Full Name: Eleanor Grace Phillips

Sex: Female

Age: 19

Birthdate: December 30 1996

Birthplace: San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize

Hometown: San Pedro, Ambergris Caye (up to the age of 7); City of Belmopan

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: Co-Owner of Phillips' Tours; Tour Guide

Background Information: Eleanor Grace Phillips, goes by El is an only child, to William Gabe Phillips and Stella Tanya Phillips. Her nationality stands at Belizean-Mexican-Salvadorian. Best friends include Alexis Jones, Rong Xu, and Krishna Meighan. Inherited Phillips' Tours after both parents died in a tragic car accident involving a drunk driver. Graduated junior college at 18 being a triple major. Studied General Arts, General Business, and Bio-Chemistry. Was tour guide certified weeks after graduating. Lives in the City of Belmopan, but owns an apartment in Belize City and a house in San Ignacio Town. Always traveling throughout the country of Belize. Named the top Tour Guide in Belize of 2016. Big fan of Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, Sasha Alexander, Angie Harmon, Sara Ramirez, Jessica Capshaw. Plays the guitar, and sings a bit.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Name: Demetria Devonne Lovato

Age: 23

Birthdate: August 20, 1992

Birthplace: Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.

Home town: Dallas, Texas, U.S.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, model

Background Information: Demetria Devonne Lovato, goes by Demi, is daughter of Patrick Martin Lovato (biologically/deceased) and Dianna Lee Hart- De La Garza. Stepfather's name is Eddie De La Garza. Demi's the middle child of three sisters. Her older sister, Dallas Lovato, is also a singer and actress, and her younger sister, Madison De La Garza. Plays the guitar, piano, drums and sings. Demi lives in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Best friends with Selena Gomez. At a height of 5′ 3″ (1.60 m), Demi's trade mark is her huge smile, bright red lipstick, chin cleft and her amazing personality.