5

Eleanor's POV

Fück! Why the hell did I do this. Fück! Ughhhhhhhh!!!

I sigh. Looking at the clock it's 6:30 pm. I have to be at the hotel to pick up Demi in a few minutes. I decided to cook my grandfather's favorite pasta dish, I even got the roasted chicken. I was glad my aunt help me out today. While we were at Blue Hole, she came over and bought the thing's I asked for. The floor had an inflatable bed and it was covered by 2 quilts and a bunch of pillows. A extra quilt was at the side. A tv was set on a coffee table, and my laptop was near it. Small speakers where near it as well.

The kitcken had the basic alliances I needed, and few plates, cups, and eating utensils. I had asked my aunt to go the store and buy these things. I gave her my card to go shopping. I had asked her to buy red and white wine, but also champagne, and a few other things. I don't plan on getting Demi drunk nor do I plan on getting drunk. It's just I don't know what she'll want to drink. This is more frustrating than I thought. I should have just took her out for dinner. I also got ice cream and Coca-Cola. Coke Float!!!!

Ugh. I make sure everything is set. I close up the house for a bit and I head to the golfcart to pick up Demi. I reach the hotel in 8 minutes. I text Demi to meet me in the lobby once she's ready. She comes minutes after.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey yourself."She says smiling at me. Demi is wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a white blouse and a black leather jacket. I smile at her once I finish checking her out. She blushes and I take her hand. I simply wore a black skinny jeans and a band tee, 5 Seconds of Summer by the way.

"Sorry, I'm early." I say once we are seated on the car.

"It's okay. The more time in spend with the better." She says.

"Okay." I say and start to drive.

Once we are the house, I give Demi a quick tour.

"Yeah, so that's the house. It's still empty, but next time you're here it will be liveable." I joke.

"What makes you think I'll be back?" Demi questions.

"After tonight, you won't want to leave." I say coolly. She chuckles. "What to change into something more comfortable?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, back to the bed room." I say and she takes my hand. We make our way to the bed room. "Alright well in the bathroom there's some clothes. Choose what you want and then I'll change into what you didn't use." I tell Dems. She just nods and goes to change.

Once she's out, I laugh at her choice of clothes. She chose my grey sweats, and my hoodie with words Don't talk to me unless the topic of the convo starts with Demi and ends in Lovato.

"Nice hoodie

"Nice hoodie." I say and she smiles.

"I know I like it too." Demi says. I smile at her.

"I'll quickly change." I say and run to change. Once I'm done, I see Demi has left the room.

I make my way downstairs and see her on the bed.

"Dems, you hungry?"

"Yeah. What you cook?" She says joining me on the kitcken.

"I made my grandfather's favorite pasta dish with roasted chciken."

"Ohhh. I bet it taste great."

"I sure hope so. Don't want to disappoint. So what do you want to drink? I had my aunt buy almost everything cause i didn't know what you wanted to drink. I have wine, red and white, champagne, soft drink, water..."

"Ohh red wine please."

"Anything for you babe." I say and send her a wink which causes her to blush. I take out our food and wine. "Shall we eat on the bed or on the kitcken island or we could go out on the deck?"

"Let's go outside for a bit." She says.

"Alright. Let me go place a sheet out and I'll come get you. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure, but I'm coming with you." She says and grabs 2 pillows.

I take the quilt and we walk outside. Luckily this house came with a deck out on the water so that's where I set up everything. Once the quilt and pillows are set, Demi and I go get the food and the wine.
After a peaceful dinner under the stars, we just lay down and look at the sky.

"I'll miss this." She says after a while. Currently Demi has her head resting on my boobs and I have my arm around her.

"Being in my arms?" I say

Demi's POV

"Yes, but also just being in a relaxed state." I say truthfully. Every time I'm near and in Eleanor's arms I feel save and loved. I have fallen quickly for Eleanor Phillips.

"Well you know, you are always welcomed back. Just call me and I'll drop everything and pick you up." She says. I look up to her and she's smiling.

"Really?" I ask

"Yes. I would do anything for you Dems." There goes the nickname that gives me butterflies. I grab her hand and intertwine it with mines. We stay like this, with me in her arms, just watching the sky and looking the stars.

"Come on. Let's go inside cuddle and watch a movie. You can stay the night of you want." El says and starts to move. I help her with everything, so we don't have to come back outside.

After El put up everything, we laid down. "What movie do you want?" She asked.

"I don't know, just pick something from Netflix."

"Don't have Netflix Dems." She says.

I go next to her and log into my account. "Now you do." She kisses my cheek.

In the end she just played From Prada to Nada. I haven't seen this movie. We just cuddled. At the end of the movie, El had fallen asleep and I was sleepy to. I turned off the laptop and cuddled next to Eleanor and fell asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N:Short and adorable.

I won't be updating until next week so no Friday update.