13

Eleanor's POV

"Babe answer your phone!" Demi tells me.

"No. Work can happen without me."

"Fine, pass the phone so I tell them to leave you alone." Demi reasons. I sigh and pass the phone.

"Hello?" Demi answers. "No this is Demi. Okay sure."

"Who is it?" I mouth. She doesn't answer me, but her face showed no expression.

"Okay. Yes I'll tell her right now, thanks for calling."

Demi hangs up the phone and hugs me.

"I love you and I'm here no matter what." She says and kisses me.

"Demi, your scaring me. Who wasn't it?"

She sighs and hugs me. "It was your aunt."

I look at her confused.

"Demi just tell me what's going on."

"El, your grandma is very sick. She doesn't have a lot of time. She's at the hospital and she's asking for you."

"I have to go see her."

"Come on lets go pack some stuff."

"Demi you don't have to come. Plus you have that music video to finish." I say getting up and heading to the bedroom, Demi following me.

"This classifies as a family emergency Eleanor." She says angrily.

"Demi, finish the video then come find me alright? Don't hold back the production of the music video. I love you, I do but I need to be alone for a bit. When your done with the video, come to Belize. I love you." I say kissing her and finish packing.

"I'll buy your ticket." She says and types away on her phone.
》》》》

"We will be together before you know it. I love you Demi." I say.

"I love you too Eleanor" She says and I make way to board the plane.

》》》》

Arriving in Belize never have I ever ran towards my car. Liam had drove my car to the airport and is waiting for me.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey Liam." I say annd he hugs me.

"Here are the keys. Wish you the best and your in my prayers." Liam says, giving me the keys and leaving.

I quickly get in the car and drive as fast as the speed limit permitted me to the hospital.

Nearly an hour later, due to traffic, I reach the hospital. I park the car and run inside.

I call my aunt and ask her where they are. She said she's at the front. Walking in the hospital I see her.

"Min!" I say getting her attention.

"El, you came."

"Of course. Where is mommy?" I ask. I have always referred to my grandma as my mom.

"She's asleep right now. They gave her heavy medications for her pain." I nod.

"Okay. What are you doing here?"

"Demi messaged me through your Facebook and told me you were coming. So I came down to wait for you since granny is sleeping."

"Oh okay. Yeah I need to call her telling her I'm here."

"Okay. I'll wait here while you do that." Min says.

I nod and walk outside to call Demi.

"Hello." Her angelic voice rings into my ears. She can make me happy, when everything is going wrong.