Stressin(1)

I waited outside in the cold for an hour. School is gonna start soon. Rylan is late again. I have to stay or hell hurt me. I wish i could just fight back but he would find out im a street fighter and i cant have that. I waited ten more minutes and he finally pulled into the drive way. Hes driving his new truck. I hopped in and buckled up. "Sorry" "Can you please drive so were not late for school?"

You see me and Rylan have been dating a year now. Everything was good for the first 4 months and then he became aggressive and controlling. He always needed to know where i was and if he didn't want me to do that then i couldn't. I never told him about my street racing and street fighting he knows about my dancing. He lets me go to that but i barely get to see my friends anymore cause hes always telling me no and i'm sick of it but if i break up with him hell try to kill me and then hell see my skills and know about my fighting. I know i should fight back but i cant. When hes not with me i sneak into the street races or go and fight.

We got to the school and i ran inside and actually got to my class on time. I sat there writing every single bit of notes there. Today is gonna be stressful and i don't have a race till 2 weeks from now and i have to wait till friday to street fight. I haven't gone to the dance studio with Kate and Jordan for about a month now.  I miss them so much. They are the only ones who know about My street racing and fighting. They support me and watch me everytime i go. Yes ive gotten hurt once or twice but other than those times i always win. I make sure im on my a game and only focus on the fight and the race. I zoned out but the bell rang so i quicly got up threw everything in my bag and walked to my next class. 

The rest of my classes were the same. I took notes and read. I finally had my passing period so i met Rylan at my locker.

"Hey babe" He said calm and loving."Hey whats up baby?" He gave me a peck on the lips and we walked through the halls. We talked about what was going on with everything. Once the bell rang for last period we went our separate ways. 

I had reading in the library and he had History in the portable near the track.

I got to my class and did as i was told. It went by pretty fast. The bell rang and i went to find Rylan. I finally found him with the whole football team. I approached him and he said "Hey baby ready to go?" I said yeah and he drove me home. Once he was out of sight i changed into my shorts and sports bra i put on my converse and called Alex. 

"Hello"

"Hey Alex! Is there a fight tonight. i wanna fight."

"I can try to get you in. Theres this girl that goes by death breh. you could fight her. shes still new so your sure to win."

"Okay great ill be there in ten"

"See ya Honey"

So i know how this seems but i have a secret life and tonight i have to jobs to do. I got myself into a fight and race and im gonna be out all night. Im so glad Ryland wont know about this cause hed kill me.

                                                                             Literally.