Chapter Nineteen: The Battle

Tyler

I led the five guardians to my father's chambers. He wasn't expecting this, for them to know where to find him. He wasn't expecting them to live, and he wasn't expecting this betrayal. Mother deserved her death, as did my father, he deserves this. I knocked down the door and we made a half circle around the opening to his bedroom. I growled, to let him know we were there. Snow said something directed towards him,

Come out Lizard you're outnumbered

"I don't think I will. Killer of Love!"

Come out! Fight like the lizard you are! Lycan snarled.

"Young Lycan show some respect!"

Just come out already you've been looking forward to this fight for two months! I cried.

"Tyler? How could you betray me this way?"

You locked up and paralyzed Accalia! After you promised you'd leave her alone! I called back.

"It was so I could get them here."

NO! You shall die for your betrayal!

ATTACK! Snow screamed my father emerged and we pounced, Snow bit into his shoulder and I his face.

Good bye father. It was really nice betraying you. He started to grow and pulsate and he opened his arms and we flew backwards towards the doors. He was covered in scales and his mouth grew and narrowed, his teeth sharpened and grew to a good three inches and his body shot up to the ceiling and his tail grew and along with it spikes. His wings the cause of our temporary flying capability grew to a staggering ten foot width and he stood on his hind legs and reached the very top of the vaulted ceilings, which were at least thirty feet above the floors they now stood on.

We woke the dragon. Luna whimpered.

Shit Echo said. I'm going to freaking die.

Don't say that sweetheart. Luna said consoling Echo.

Yes I am.

Run, run fast as you can and hide. Echo looked at Luna and stepped closer to her so that their snouts were inches apart.

If I am going to die, I will not die a coward.

I don't want to lose you.

It wouldn't have worked any how. You need to carry on the Guardian line. You can't possibly do that with me.

But I love you.

I know you do. I love you to. But its my destiny to disappear today. And it's yours to find me or to carry on without me. Luna stepped even closer so that their noses touched.

How touching. Saying good bye even before the fun has even begun.

Leave them alone father! I screamed at the dragon. I kept Accalia away from him. It's six against one. Give up!

Six puny Guardians against a thirty foot dragon! You should give up you traitorous flea bag!

Never!

You'd side with the one's that are responsible for your mother's death?

Mother deserved what she got! And in case you've forgotten, I'm your son. So therefore I'm half dragon. I let loose the monster buried deep within me, and I grew into the half wolf, half dragon I was meant to be. I knew I was hideous but at least now it was a fair fight. Prepare to meet your maker! I screamed before I attacked the monster that created me.