Chapter Ten: A New Addition

Snow*

We were led inside after three hours of battle stimulation, our parents; all ten of the Council members had us sit down in the living room where we had been bunking.

"Now our Guardians we have some news for you."

"Is this about Luna's second vision?" I heard Lycan say next to me. Luna had another vision? How come it took this long for me, her best friend; and cousin to find out? From the looks of Echo, she didn't know either. Accalia didn't seem all too surprised, I love her I do its just that sometimes she is really hard to handle; or to even understand. What is her issue? Our best friend is seeing into our enemy's head...and she looks like Maryanna said happened to mention that the sky had turned pink.

"Yes Lycan and the fact you're going to be assigned a new Protector." Dianna; Luna's mother, and my aunt said.

"Is this one going to be cursed as well?" Accalia sneered

"Or is he going to fall in love with my girlfriend?" Lycan grunted.

"No, one he's a she, her name is Rebecca; she just graduated from Protector Academy in Britain. Two; she's curse free, although she has some baggage." Dianna replied coolly, obviously not amused with Accalia and Lycan's antics.

"So there is more than one Guardian Pack at a time?" Luna said happily.

"Yes there is. We usually mate with the South American pack or Great Britain depending on the year. This year on your twentieth birthdays we'll introduce you to the Great Britain pack for your future mates." Lycan and I looked at each-other, we were already mated.

"Lycan and Snow are disqualified from this since they are already mated and wolves mate for life." Lycan took my hand and we smiled. Good we couldn't be separated. Not even by cute British wolves.

"Now can we hear Luna's vision?"

"It's not really a vision per say, its more of an 'I was in the All Powerful One's head and I knew everything he was planning sort of thing'" Luna said.

"Well can you explain what you learned?"

"Alright, I was in his outer chambers of his bedroom, and he was watching us through this puddle on the ground, it was showing Lycan's trial. He knows who is the strongest in the pack, our sexual preferences, our weaknesses, and so much more, he's watching us. He knows what we know, see's what we see. I don't know how either."

"Tell us his plan Lu." Echo said reaching out and taking her hand.

"He's planning on sleeping for two months then on the full moon he'll wake up and we'll be transported to his realm. Where he's trapped. He wants to take over the world and end the Guardian line. He wants our heads on his wall and our fur as robes and blankets. He killed someone by the name of Natasha for being late. Oh and his other form is a dragon." I looked at Luna; we were up against a dragon? A dragon was afraid of five wolves. Five teenage wolves?

"Why didn't you tell us we were up against a dragon?" I asked incredulously

"Because his other form had been paralyzed for centuries, our venom in our teeth did that when the Last Guardians battled him." Serena informed us.

"The Last Guardians? You mean you guys?" Echo asked, confusion contorting her face.

"No we may be the last generation before you but we're not decades upon decades old. No the Elders are the Last Guardians." I looked around at everyone, Lycan seemed like he knew this information already, but I was pretty sure there was a history lesson involved.