Dedication

Dedications

I dedicate this book, this story, this foretelling of life and fantasy to none other than my sister. For without her, this story would never be. I thank you, my loving sister because I know; that you, you were the driving force behind this story, but it became so much more than that didn't it? Moon, was just a whim of mine, a short story to enter into a fickle writing website competition among teens. But you read it, and you fell in love with the characters. You pushed me further than I thought I could possibly go. This story pushes the limits of fantasy and reality, it has a bit of everything to it; love, war, death, action, intimacy, magic, oh and everyone's favorite, the handsome hero with a dark side. Thank you for making me think of Lycan--without you, he wouldn't be the character he is now. None of my other stories have such depth when it comes to its characters and plots, the history...and I can only thank you for that. My first draft with it's own version of a dedication made you cry; I hope this one brings tears of joy and pride.

Katrina Louise Ortner, I dedicate this novel, and it's sequels to you; because without you there would be no Moon or Sun in my life. You my dearest sister, are much more to me than a sister, and you know that. You are my ride or die, my Lilo to my Nani, my Ana to my Elsa, my Dianna to my Lena. Please, my dear sister never change. Don't ever let someone tell you can't do something! You are proof that you can excel at anything if you put your mind to it. Don't let our past tear you down, let it pull you up, let it burn you from within with a fire no one can extinguish. Be the Phoenix you were born to be.

Always remember that I love you. Distance between us can never change who you are to me.

I also dedicate this series to all my fans from Movellas , Tablo, and Wattpad who have pushed me well over the limits, pushed me to update, to revise, to edit, and revise again. Perhaps not directly spoken or commented but your advice truly made a difference, and I wouldn't be where I am without you all. Although I have never met you face to face, we are connected by the bonds of friendship. You are my family in more ways than one, and I thank you all for supporting me. Whether you be a silent bystander just reading, or one of the active commenters and supporters, or my closest friends, John Bryan, Demetria M. Prose, F.J.M Prose, thank you for all your support, and your feedback, and your co-author ship with me on our many, unfinished works. I hope you all enjoy this as you read, as I did writing it.

Thank you my fellow members of the ever growing population of Guardians and their Protectors. May we all survive to fight another day.