Chapter 9

(A.N. In this story no one knew about First Mark, and i changed the story and everything about it, it's not like in the books.)

Clary's POV

"She used too much of her power" Some voice said. They seemed so far away but yet, I heard them.

"Will she recover?" A female voice said.

"She will, of course, she'll probably wake up in few minutes, it's just... she can't keep doing this. Eventually it will kill her." That male voice said.

"What do you mean, it will kill her?" Again female voice.

"It's a long story. Let me tell you. Once upon a time, milion years ago, there was nothing but darkness. The Darkness is God's sister. Then God locked Darkness in a mark. Mark only a very powerful person, and only a woman can wear. Mark itself was a lock, and a key. It's a rune, right now putted on Maai's arm. And she knows it. Mark itself is a very powerful weapon, gives you so much power. Every single leader of us had it. Our last leader even died because she used her powers too much. It was first Mark ever. God trusted one Angel the most, and he gave him the Mark. It was God's always and forever favorite Angel, Lucifer.

The Mark changed Lucifer. Lucifer turned his back on God and his brothers, so he became a fallen angel. Lucifer passed the First Mark to Cain, who later killed his own brother, and then everyone he loved. He passed his Mark on one of Shadowhunters, making her the most powerful creature on this world. She found shadowhunters, who were willing to join her, and get power. She became their leader, and they were called Shades. That's our past. But, there was also a legend." Weird.She knew the whole story, but not any legend.

"Shades will stop existing when a female shadowhunter joins them. She will be heartbroken, and on the end, she will betray her own family, by starting to love, and she will release the darkness by doing what Cain did, backwards"

"But it can't be her, can it? She has no brother." female voice said 

"The term "brother" doesn't necessary mean blood." Man voice said hesitating.

"You mean.." Long pause " Can it be someone who she though it was her brother?" 

"Possibly" Man's voice whispered, and then there was darkness again.

When Clary woke up, she didn't remember that conversation anymore.

She slowly opened her eyes, watching in a white light. 'Am I dead?' I thought 

Someone showed up. Aiden!

"Aiden!" I yelled, hugging him.

"Morning Maai" He said and hugged me back. "How are you feeling? Do you remember what happened?" 

"I'm feeling a little exhausted, and yes of course I do." I said pulling back.

Now i saw Isabelle, Alec, Jace, and guys around me.

"What's up" I said with a smile

"You had to kill her didn't you?" Jace said

"She pissed me off what did you expect? And it's not like you care too much, don't you?"

"Of course I care! You broke the accords." I just rolled my eyes.

"Please, deep down you know I don't really care about the accords, what the Clave can even do to me? And of course you don't care" I said annoyed

"I do care!" Again he repeated himself

"No you don't. I can read your mind. But you knew that already, didn't you?" I said smirking

"Ugh" That's all he said before he left.

"Maai, you can't lose control like that anymore. I understand that Cain's death was much for you, I mean he was your friend and that stuff." Aides started to speak again.

"He was my brother" I whispered, wishing i could cry.

"I know, and that's alright, but promise me you won't lose control again." He said and hugged me

"I promise" I said softly in his ear.

"Would you like to train?" He said smirking at me

"Well of course. Just let me change." I acted normal again, because everyone knew who I was.

"Meet us all in a training room." He said and all of them left the room.

I picked a black tank top and black yoga pants along with high heel boots. I put my hair in a ponytail and went ahead to the training room.  Everyone was already there.

"You wanna go first?" Aiden asked. 

"You worry too much little brother." I said "But yes. Who wants to spar with me? And i promise, no powers." I said and winked.

"I will" Jace said, on everyones surprise.

"Very well then" I said "Ready?" 

"Always" He said. And we begin to fight. He started to run into me, but i dodged him and did a back flip. I showed him with my finger to attack me again, and he did. This time i dodged on left and put my hand on his chest. I pulled him down hard. I quickly stood up and placed my heel on his chest, not hard to hurt him, but to keep him on the ground.

I smiled triumphantly. "I won" I said and gave him and to stand up. But he pulled me down and i fell on him.

And he kissed me. I just pulled away and slapped him. Hard.

"Don't do that ever again" I said coldly and I saw Aiden smile on me.

I read his mind.

What I saw shocked me.

He wanted Jace to make me fall in love with him, so they could kill me.

I didn't want them to know I read his mind, so I smiled to him back. 

They wanted me dead.

 But why?

.

.

.

Dum dum dum dum...Let me know what u guys think about this story! Comment and rate! Should i continue this story or not?