Chapter 4

Clary's POV

2 minutes to midnight, we arrived to the institute. We waited till 00:00 and we opened the doors with our minds. We walked in, in a formation. We all had our cloaks and hoods. When we came in, we closed the doors as hard as we could. With minds of course. The others jumped in fear. We came closer to them.

"Welcome to our institute, we appreciate your help." Maryse started and carefuly looked at us

Cain nodded.

"Will you please take your hoods off so we can see your faces?" Maryse started braverly. I was shocked. No one ever even tried to say something like that to Shades. We were too respected.

"What makes you think we will show ourselves to you?" Cain asked and laughed.

"Well, you can see us, can't you? I think it's fair.Don't you?" Robert interrupted.

Cain slowly looked at me, and i nodded. What can even happen? They don't know them. And after all, i won't put my hood off. No one can command me.

Cain, Aiden, Kyle and Jake first putted their hoods. And then everybody else.Others gasped in surprise. Guys had white hair, and they looked alike. So of course it was confusing for others.

"One of you didn't put his hood off" Maryse noticed and looked back to Cain. I could feel his anger right now. He looked at me, and i shook my head. He nodded and turned his head back to Maryse.

"Our leader doesn't want to show herself." He said simply and looked at me. I smirked to him.And he winked as response.

"Well, she has to." Maryse said and guys and i gasped in shock. No one was so disrespectful to us.

"No she doesn't" Aiden started to walk to them, but i grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He gave me apologetic look behind his sunglasses and he stepped back.

'Calm down' I said in his mind. He slowly nodded.

"Don't forget, little shadowhunters, you asked us for help. At least act respectful" Cain said quietly and i knew he is mad.

"We are not little shadowhunters" I heard someone say, and i realised it's Jace. I thought how stupid he is. I shared that thought to guys, and suddenly we all started to laugh.

Others looked at us like we're idiots. Finally Maryse stopped us and spoke.

"Fine. She doesn't need to show herself, but we request you leave your weapons"

"No" Cain spoke again.

"Od tahw ehs syas, Cain" *Do what she says, Cain* I said and guys looked at me surprisingly.

Cain took of his cloak and started to put daggers on floor. When he started to put his Mortal's, i spoke again.

"Ylno eth seno yeht wonk tuoba" *Only the ones they know about* i said and smirked. He looked at me and smirked, just like other guys.

Guys put their daggers on floor and came back to their place.

"Is that all?" Cain asked, very annoyed.

"I know her from somewhere" I heard Isabelle saying. I felt guys tense. So do I.

"I don't think so" Kyle said. He didn't speak so far. Weird.

"We will need our rooms, now" Cain said and looked at me.

'They can't recognize me, Cain.' I said in his mind. He nodded and we started walking. Isabelle tried to come close to me, butt Kyle and Jake stopped her. Thank God, I don't think i could handle a hug or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle's POV

I know that girl from somewhere. When i tried to get closer to her, two Shades stopped me. I wonder why. Her voice sounded soooo familiar.

Anyway, When she walked close to me, i felt her aura. It was so powerful, i can't even explain it. We should be afraid of her.

"I'll show your rooms if you want?" I asked hesitantly not sure if they'll agree.

Guy who spoke to us looked at the girl, and she nodded.

"You can" He said after few moments, and i started to show them their rooms. I left girl's room last. I gave her Clary's room. I don't know why, it just felt right. I still missed Clary so much. She murmured quick 'Thanks' and went to her room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clary's POV

That was toooo close. She gave me my old room. I was afraid she figured out. But then, even if she saw me, she wouldn't recognize me. At least, i hoped so. I looked around my old room. It was so empty. I put my cloak, sunglasses and clothes on my bed and went to shower. Before i stepped into the shower, i yelled.

"Ni yrarbil 30 setunim, lla" *In library 30 minutes, all* I yelled knowing that the guys would hear me.

"Tog ti" *Got it* Cain yelled and i stepped into the shower. I finished quickly and put my clothes,sunglasses and cloak on. And i found my way to the library.

When i came close to the library, two guys joined me. One on my right, Aiden, and one on my left, Cain. So protective jees. We entered the library and saw we were alone. And then, suddenly, Cain lifted me started running through library. I started to yell and laugh at the same time.

"I missed this Clary last few hours" He said and i smiled to him.

"Maai, Cain, Maai" I corrected him annoyed.

"Right sorry, i'm still trying to get used to it." He said and put me down.

"Give me one" I said and turned to Aiden. He smirked and got cigarettes out of his pocket. He gave me one, one for Cain, and of course one for him. We leaned against the wall and he passed me a lighter. I put the end of cigarette on fire and passed lighter to Cain, who gave it back to Aiden. And to answer your question, yes we smoked. It's not like an addiction, we just enjoyed. I inhaled and exhaled. God, that felt so good. I finished my cigarette long before Cain. A looked at him and smirked.

"No you won't" He said and started to run, but i was faster. I punched his arm and cigarette started to fall on floor. I quickly catch it and put it between my lips.

"Bitch" He said and smirked

"Idiot" I replied and started to laugh.

Aiden and Cain started to laugh with me, and soon we were very loud. We didn't pay much attention when we got into the library and that's why we didn't see a person in the shadow, watching us this whole time.

"Clary?"

.

.

.

Dum dum dum dum... Who do you think it is? Let me know what u guys think about this story! Comment and rate! Should i continue this story or not?