Chapter 1

Clary's POV

Me and Jace have been together for almost 1 year now. Actually, tomorrow is our anniversary. I have never been happier, so i decided to surprise Jace with a little present i got for him. Last week i went to Idris and i should come to New York tomorrow, but I decided to come one day early and surprise Jace.

I walked in the Institute and looked around it. I missed this place. It is my home and i would never leave it. While i was thinking about Jace's reaction, i bumped into Alec. We both fell on the floor and started laughing. He got up and helped me to do the same. He hugged me tightly and i hugged him back. I missed him so much.

"Where is Jace?" I asked while he released me from the hug.

"He said he was preparing a surprise for you when you come back, but he also said not to bother him. You can go and check his room if u want." He answered and smiled. I hugged him once again and ran to Jace's room.

When i came close to his doors, I heard a noise. Actually, i heard moans. 'What the hell..' i thought and quietly opened the door. I saw the last thing i was expecting. Jace was making out with some blond girl on the bed. At first i felt so shocked that i couldn't do anything. Then anger replaced shock and i quietly closed the door.

I ran to my room and started packing things, only because they would track me if i left anything. Then I wrote a letter to Isabelle. It said:

'Isabelle, i left. Don't try to find me. If you want to know why I left, it's because Jace cheated on me. Never let him forget what he did. I think we won't see each other again, but never forget, I love you. Told everyone I left, but don't tell them real reason. They would piss off. Tell everyone that i love them, excluding Jace. Love you Isabelle. Clary'

I slowly walked to Isabelle's room and pushed the letter under the door. I walked straight to kitchen, hoping no one was there. I opened the kitchen's door and saw it was empty. Good.

I took my stele and draw a portal. I jumped in and didn't imagine anything. When i opened my eyes, i saw i was in alley close to pandemonium. Great. 'Good job Clary' i thought. And then, I heard some people getting closer. I looked at them and saw three dark shadows. They were in long, black cloaks. From what i can tell, they were mans. They had muscular body as far as i can see. And their aura... i felt huge fear.

"Who are you?" i heard myself speaking.

"We are Shades, little girl. And who are you?" Asked first guy on the left. His voice was cold as ice.

"I am not a little girl" I said annoyed. I hated people calling me little girl only because i was short.

"You just heard who we are, and you dear to speak to us, child? Brave, I must say." The left man spoke again.

"I don't even know what 'Shades' are. Will you now leave me alone?" i asked brave but i didn't feel brave. I was scared.

"Clarissa Morgenstern, if u want, you can come with us and start your new life with your new family, Shades, or you can leave and stay just an ordinary shadowhunter. Now we will let you think, you have a choice to make." He spoke again and let me think about his offer.

I wanted to say no, but then i remembered why i just left my home, why i left everyone i loved. The picture of Jace cheating on me flied through my head, and without even thinking, i spoke.

"I will join you" i said and stood up. They looked at me like they didn't think i would accept their offer, but i still did.

And then, they took off their cloaks, and i gasped in surprise. I saw three mans with completely white hair and muscular bodies. They had sunglasses till then, which i didn't see because their hoods put their faces in shadows. And then, they took of their glasses. I expected to see blue, brown, green eyes, but instead i saw one black eye surrounded with white and one white eye surrounded with black. I have never seen so beautiful creatures. And then, they all smirked.

"Come with us Clarissa" They said at the same time. I nodded and went after them, into the darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle's POV

I woke up at 4 a.m. I don't know why, i just couldn't sleep. I went to the bathroom, washed my teeth and go a shower. I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. I blow dried my hair and picked some sports bra and some yoga pants. I got my high heels and went to the kitchen. Then i saw a letter under my doors. I picked up the letter and read the letter. Tears started filling my eyes, and i just let them go. I cried and cried and cried. She left us. She left us all. Because of Jace.

I ran to his room and closed the door very loud. he woke up along with his whore. She started yelling at me and i send her a glare and she had finally shut up. Jace looked at me like he saw a ghost and i slapped his face so hard and turned back to the doors. One last time i stopped on the doors and quietly said, without even looking at him, "She's gone." Aond i walked away to my room and cried again. I was about to ask Clary to be my parabatai, but now it's not possible anymore.

'I will never stop searching for her.' I swore to myself. I laid on a bed and starting to fall asleep again. Before i fell completely i thought only one more word...'Never....'

.

.

.

I'm sorry for my bad english. Vote and comment if you like the story. Love ya guys! ♥