Chapter 5

Happy New years Everybody!!!!

**************************************************************

Raven POV

Grabbing the potions book, I tore through the pages looking for the one potion i swore i would never make; The Lover's Ultimate Sacrifice. Stopping at the page, I whipped the tears off my face as I made a cauldron and a fire appear out of thin air. It was so painful for me to do this but I had to. "I love you Drake." I whispered as i started the ritual required for the potion to work.

The Lover's Ultimate Sacrifice

Ingredients:

1 black rose petal

1 white rose petal

1 teardrop

3 drops of blood

The heart of the sacrificer

Spell: Dò la mia anima voi

Instructions - Heat an empty cauldron over an open fire. When the cauldron is hot, add the petals and the tear. Add the blood drop by drop. Finally say the spell with a voice of love and add the heart. The sacrificer shall feel immense pain that will always be in their chest until they die, yet the one recieving the potion shall always feel complete and loved.

When the potion was done, I screamed as the pain flooded through me. It dulled down but I could still feel the emptiness in my chest and it ached with the most immense pain I've ever felt. Carefully, i poured the glowing purple potion into a vial and walked to Drake's room. Whispering an enchantment that would ensure that he drank it, I said one final goodbye before teleporting myself to the Draconian Mountains. Hopefully, I will forget my pain and suffering here until I'm called back, which shall happen as I have seen it. I just don't know when. But when it happens, I will be there for him. I will wait for you Drake, for as long as you need.

*Damon POV*

We had been dancing for hours and we decided to stop before we got to dizzy from spinning around so much. I just couldn't stop thinking about how lucky i was to have a mate like her. 

"Hey, do you wannaa go check out the gardens?" She asked with a smile. "They're one of my favorite places in the whole world!" I laughed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. It was beautiful out here with the full moon hanging in the night sky surrounded by millions of stars. Walking past the marble fountain, we stopped by the pond and layed back, staring at the sky. i could lie here forever, just holding her and staring at the sky. I looked at her to see her quickly look away from me and blush. Gently grabbing her chin I faced her towards me, but I couldn't get her to meet my eyes. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her quietly.

"No..nothing is wrong." She stuttered still not looking at me. Slowly I bent down and kissed her gently before pulling away. Her cheeks were burning red and she had her eyes closed. Carefully, I started to trail kisses down her neck before going back up again. I stopped right above her lips and murmered, "Tell me what's wrong."

She took a deep breath then said, "I'm just scared."

"Why?"

"I've never done this before. I've never really talked to anyone, much less a boy so i'm still new to this." she responded turning away from me. She looked so embarrases and ashamed that I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her and flipped her over so that she could look at me. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me, suprise written all over her delicate features. Giving her another light kiss, I couldn't suppress the tingling sensation that passed through me.