The Last Psychic

Hey so this is my first story and I would love if you guys could all comment and tell me what you think

***Ray***

Song of the day - Brick by Boring Brick

Drake's POV

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I groaned as my alarm clock screeched from my night table. Slamming my hand on the snooze button I got up glancing around at my blue walls. I dragged myself out of bed and walked to the bath room. Glaring at the sun rising through my window I grabbed a towel and turned the water on to blazing hot. As steam filled the bathroom I sighed. Why did we have to go to school at such an ungodly time in the morning? I scrubbed my jet black hair with my evergreen and cinnamon shampoo as I reflected on what to do about the hunters. As alpha of my pack it was my duty to make sure that everyone was safe and that if there were any major issues, I had to be the one to deal with them. I sighed again as I dried off. I was only a 16, soon to be 17 year old kid. "No pressure or anything." I muttered to myself as I brushed  my teeth. Carefully, I mussed my hair until it had that sexy - I - just - rolled - out - of - bed - and - I - am - that - perfect look to it. I checked my watch. "Oh Shit!" I swore. I had to leave in 30 minutes and I still hadn't eaten anything and nobody likes seeing me without food. Drake with no food usually ends up with someone seriously injured. Quickly I changed into a pair of jeans and a t shirt and dug through my closet until I found my shoes. Racing down the stairs I ran into the kitchen to find the rest of my friends sitting there laughing about something.

There was Seth, my beta. He had blond hair and brown eyes and was about 6'1. He was that guy that had that innocent look on his face that got him anything he wanted.(Look at pic :) ) Next to him was Damon, who had black hair and electric blue eyes and stood at 6'3. He didn't talk much but preferred to be silent and watch the conversation flow around him. Across from them was the twins, Luke and Danny. They were both 6'1. They had chestnut colored hair with hazel eyes and were the jokesters in our little group.

Someone handed me a mug of coffee and I grabbed it without even seeing who it was. 

Chugging it down I noticed that all the guys had gone silent. I glanced at them to see they were all staring at someone behind me with wide eyes. I whipped around to see Raven. Shocked I just stood there until I remembered to move again. All the guys quickly looked away and started whispering among themselves and i knew why. To see Raven out of her room without an order was a crowd stopper but to see her out of her room without an order before noon. There wasn't anything to describe how massive that was. I looked around to see she had already left. Shrugging I walked over to an empty chair and grabbed a plate of pancakes.

 All the guys were still staring at the spot she had been at just moments ago. Clearing my throat I turned to Seth. "Hey, can you tell everybody that there will be a pack meeting this afternoon at 4? We seriously need to discuss what we are going to do about the hunters."

He just nodded. At this point all the guys seemed to snap out of their little trance and continued to chat.

I thought about the first time I had ever met Raven.

*Flashback 4 years ago*

 I was wandering through the woods with the guys. My father, the alpha, had told us to wander and see if we could get more accustomed to the woods for when we were ready to shift. I knew we were getting somewhere because we were surrounded by dark, tall trees and there weren't any sounds like in the woods closer to the pack house. I took a deep breath, remembering my father's warning about the rogues and hunters when i frozesmelling the coppery scent of blood and I took off. I followed my nose wondering what could possibly be so bloody that it filled the very air with it's scent. Coming to a small shack in the heart of the woods, I stepped aside and  let Seth charge the door as he was the tallest at that point. Plucking up our courage we inched in to the tiny dwelling leaving the destryed door on the ground behind us. It was a disgusting place and my nose crinkled as I took in my surroundings. The wallpaper was a stained yellow color and was peeling of in large chunks. There was dust and cobwebs everywhere and I heard Danny sneeze. Gingerly, Damon touched a courch that was leaned up against the wall only for it too collapse into a pile of rubbish. Startled we all jumped back. "I don't think this is a very good idea." Danny whispered, shaking slightly. "Yeah what if they are killers, or hunters? They would kill us no problem." Luke said also shaking as he held onto Danny's hand. "C'mon. Someone is hurt and it is our job to see who it is." I said with a lot more confidence then I felt. I could tell that they all wanted to leave this place but I was going to help this person if it killed me. I was an alpha and I knew I would get a lot more respect if i help this person then if we ran away and let them die.