"how about lets go and sleep together for sometime as it is a long day ahead??" i suggested a better option and he was in for it almost instantly, as this was what he wanted. He tried to hug me in excitement but i stopped him mid-way and he looked questioningly at me.

"manik you will get me wet...first dry yourself , then only think about coming close to me" i spoke in fake annoyance and he chuckled putting his hands up "ok, ok, whatever the wifey says!!" and with this he got up and wiped his body with a towel while i just gaped at his perfect physic and muscular body. He turned around and caught me staring "how's the view wifey??" he asked immediately and i turned red.

"you are getting paunchy!" i lied to cover up my embarrassment and it came out quite convincingly which was evident because of manik's doubtful face "really?? It means we have to increase our frequency of workout" he said with a smirk but i didn't understand the reason behind the smirk and he read my confusion so spoke to clarify it "you know..." he trailed as he came closer and traced his finger on my bare arms slowly and seductively "the workout that we do together...mostly during night and which lasts till morning.." he continued and i realised what he was hinting at so i stopped him from speaking further by palming his mouth and he shamelessly kissed my palm, true to his nature of not leaving any chance to romance with me. he picked me up in his arms and started walking towards the empty room "so tell me , do you really think, i have become unromantic?? You know i would loveee to prove you wrong!" he asked and i buried my face in his chest to hide the embarrassment of speaking such a thing to him, but he was in a mood to tease me

"com'on...answer me!!" he urged as we entered the room.

"manik put me down na.." i said as it seemed he was not planning to do so even though we had reached our room. i flapped my legs and jumped out of his hold and ran to sleep on the bed while he locked the door laughing at my ways to prevent myself from answering his question. He came on the bed and slept beside me "tumne jawab ni diya nandini??" he whispered in my ear from back . i closed my eyes "manik mujhe nind aa rahi hai, good night" i wished him and he chuckled but didn't poke further and slept hugging me from back. I smiled inwardly and dozed off.
...

Nandini peeped in mukti's room and saw her going inside the washroom to take shower. As mukti shut the washroom door, nandini got in her room. she placed the dress, accessories , footwear and other essentials that abhimanyu had chosen for mukti and removed the outfit that mukti had chosen to wear. After finishing her work, nandini quietly came out of mukti's room. she had a never ending smiling on her face. She thought finally today, abhimanyu and mukti will be sorted!!
...

"what the hell is this!!!" mukti screamed as she saw the shop' arranged for her . nandini and navya came running to her.

"kya hua mukti?? Why are you shouting??" navya asked

"arey see na who has arranged all these stuffs and the clothes i had taken out are missing!!" mukti spoke angrily.

"ok let me see" navya said while nandini stood there quietly

"arey these are gorgeous pair of ear studs and the stilettos too...this is exactly like you wear..mukti...what is the problem?? Wear them and on top of that you just have 30 minutes...cabir will start shouting otherwise!! Don't waste time and start getting ready ..ok!!" navya spoke after inspecting the stuffs arranged for mukti.

Mukti sighed heavily as she realised that navya was right. Taking the cue, navni left her alone and came out.

"thank you navya!! Tum ni hoti toh pta ni main kse mukti ko convince karti!!" nandini whispered

"arey arey!! Bas karo yaar!! Itna formal haan!! We are best of friends!! Right?? Toh ye sab toh chalta rahega!! Kitni baar ek dusre ko thanks bolenge hum dono?? Aur wse v main abhi aur mukti k lye bahut khush hun..ek baar ye dono settle ho jaye toh main temple me ja k Prasad charhaungi!!" navya replied and both the friends giggled.
...