Welcome back, Nick

Before you read, please note that this book was written when I was 12/13 so expect it to be a bit cringey. However, I was and still am a good writer, I just want to make sure you guys/gals know. Thank you! And you may began reading!

.......

Judy yawned as she sat in her office chair, glaring at the stack of papers that was wasting space on her desk.

She groaned as she glanced at the clock that read 6:54pm. Meaning, work would be over in six minutes.
Six more minutes of paper work and she could leave, go home, take a nice warm bath, jump on Wattpad, and finally go to sleep.
It was the perfect plan.

Judy heard he phone Buzz and picked it up. It was a message from Nick.

It said: Hey, carrots. I'll be arriving on the train in ten minutes.

Judy gasped in realization. She forgot that Nick was coming back from the academy.

Judy jumped out of her boring state and hopped up and down. "Yay! Nick is coming back!" She squealed in an overly exited tone.
An officer from the next room banged on the wall, signaling her to be quiet. Judy frowned at the wall but then smiled.

"I better get to the train station." She stopped hopping and packed up all her things.

Judy wasn't wasting any time on getting out of the ZPD doors and to go and greet he best friend ever! (Or rather only friend)

Anyway, she didn't bother taking a car since the train station was only a block away. Judy ran down the slightly crowded a sidewalk, only about a minute later she was turning the corner.

Seeing the station, Judy broke into a full on sprint. Once there the bunny sat on a nearby bench and waited for her fairly attractive fox friend.

Not like much fanfics, Judy knows she loves Nick. Hell, she practically dreamed about how their wedding would go and what their kids would look like. If interspecies could have kids anyway.

Judy sat down her backpack that she used to keep files from work in and sat on the bench as well. She was soo excited to see her best friend for the first time in months that she had to keep herself from jumping up and down in her seat.

A few minutes later a train showed up, but Judy was asleep on the bench.

Nick waited patiently for train doors to open before casually walking out with his suit case in paw.
He stopped and smirked when He saw the peacefully sleeping bunny. Nick made his way to the bench where Judy was and sat down by her feet. He sighed as he closed his eyes.

It felt good being back home, next to Judy, smelling the brisk city air. Though one thing he wishes he could see is the beautiful amethyst crystals which most mammals call eyes. Man he wishes to get lost in those eyes of hers, to pull her close in his arms and breathe in her scent.
But if he were to do that he'd probably scared her away...

Well, that's what he thought..

The night crisp wind of Zootopia blew, causing the bunny to shiver. Nick glanced at her face and smiled. She looked so cute when she was sleeping, even though he wasn't supposed to say cute, he couldn't find the sense of mind to deny it. Nick took his tail and wrapped it around the bunny, not caring about the onlookers around them. He felt something grip his tail and looked to see Judy holding it and smiling.

Nick yawned and leaned back on the bench, eventually his eye lids getting heavy before falling into a wonderful slumber next to his forever and always, bestfriend.

'At least for now..' Nick thought before falling asleep.

"Welcome back, Nick..." the muffled voice of Judy said.