Ending

Oh yeah by the way i might not update but ill do my best... since um.. this story is gonna end some chapters... i might post the new books after i finished the story... or after a day..

as you facepalmed MapeSans seemed very dizzy.. you checked him.. he was like paperjam and error you hid behind emotionsans back..

''Huh? whats wrong y/n?'' emotion sans said you pointed at MapeSans

''oh that's normal... but he can control himself sometimes not.. so let him rest for a while..!'' emotion sans said..

''with enough emotion you can talk to your love ones on your timeline! try it!'' emotion sans said.. you tried it.. you heard paperjam talking..

''miss y/n... when will you come back?...'' paperjam said.. with enough determination you can speak to him you said your first try..

''ill come back... but please be patient..'' you said suddenly paperjam stopped crying and he was shocked... he called the other sanses..

''hey kid... its been 1 month since you left..'' sans said you were shocked... you just got there then 1 month... it scared you..

''1 month?.. its been 2 hours?...'' you said

''nope.. you were gone for like 1 month since you turned into a flower...'' fell said you were shocked.. so you said one last sentence

''i need to stop the conversation.. ill be back i promise..'' you said as you stopped.. you walked infront of emotion sans..

''how can i come back?'' you said

''oh! since the sanses have happy endings by loving them! you need to prove us that youre a worth frisk!'' emotionsans said

''oh..thats just easy..'' you said as you stepped infront of emotion sans

''you cant let me fell for you!'' emotionsans said.. as you went closer and sat.. you begged with a cute face.. no one can resist that face.. emotion sans was blushing a bit.. you stopped

''done.'' you said

''wha?'' emotionsans said

''youre blushing.'' you said..

''oh.. but thats not actually the trainning hahah!'' emotion sans said you facepalmed

''well.. actually you cannot come back.. this is the end of your travels... but one thing... you can say youre last words to your love ones..'' MapeTale sans said..

''ill take it even i cant go to heaven!'' you said as they zapped you back to your timeline..

''pizzza delivery'' you said as you transport to the timeline the sanses was shocked..

''y/n!'' the sanses said.. you hugged them..

''we missed you kid!'' sans said the other sanses said the words too..

''i only have some minutes or seconds to say goodbye'' you said the sanses was shocked.

''you see... my travels has end there... i have no idea... im gonna dissapear.. i wanted to say is.. goodbye to you guys i loved you as my family... '' you said as you kissed them.. you hugged them once again.. as tight as you can to say the last words.. ''goodbye'' you said as you cried and cried the sanses was crying too...

Tsubasa wo kudasai... search that music for feels... and imagine as you dissapear.. 

youre last words struck and maked you sad that its the last.. youre done.. you didnt gave them a happy ending..  as you dissapear...  with enought determination to see them again.. you poofed a reset botton.. you pressed it.. every sans you travelled you came back to mape and emotion.. you gave each one of them a happy ending.. after soome years.. its time.. to dissapear and leave them.. you cried while you dissapear..... its your last goodbye. You wrote a letter for them in each room...
Dear My Sans..

Sorry if i had to go... i like you yes i admit.... yes there are still others like you that im loving... but the sad fact is... im gone.. no its not temporary its forever... goodbye my sweet sans...

Love y/n

after that you dissapear....