Spoiler for the ending (the ending is still far!)

Im so bord at this freaking hotel! Look what i freaking did.. i ruined the bed well #thuglife.. oh yeah lets continue to the freaking story (ps: the picture below is what im doing right now..)

Spoilers for the ending (dont worry its still far!)

Choosing your decisiom

Give) you will basicly make them return to their own au.. and love them in their own au .. they will be happy but someday a glitch will come and let you chose which of them... but you will chose nothing and reset the timeline and love them and give them each a happy ending

No one) you will choose no one.. you will leave the sanses broken and crying... they will leave you alone but you will meet my own AU and be inlove with him... but the sanses might kill him and be moe to you... you will reset the timeline and chose my AU and lived with him..

One and trully) you will chose one of the sans.. some of the sans will try to kill your sans... you will be broken for the incident... and regret that you loved him... the sanses might try to rape you and leave you broken and ruined for the rest of your life.

Friend) the sanses will become miserable and unhappy being on the friendzone.. but the sanses will still try to date you.. but you will accept them.... but only 1 will stand.. the sanses will fight over you and you will weep like a cat...

Nothing) you will kill yourself infront of the sans and make them cry and left their soul broken for their life but they will cherish the last moment you had with them... but you will reset and be the sans that you want
(Put it on the comment on which sans)

Broken) you will be broken because of a pill and the sanses will try to recover you... but they will still love you... but one day the sans will fight over you and make yourself broken again.. you will slap the sanses for what they have done and leave them alone for the rest of their lifes....

Genocide) you will kill their papyruses and make them angry at you... you will bring your diary with you and they will kill you.. suddenly they will notice the diary and readed it and make them regret about it..

Welp thats all.. but  im still choosing which hahah.. ha... poor sanses making their life miserable... welp thuglife they say...