Death with a new sans to meet

You tested your powers suddenly a monster apeared infont of you.. you were killed 100 times flowers are growing inside your body.. suddenly one options left is to summon a demon... you summoned one.. you were possesed by a ghost named chara... she killed the monster.. youre weakening... yiur breathing are slow... suddenly you went to the anti-void to rest.. flowers are covering you... this is a sign that youre about to die..... suddenly the sanses came inside the anti-void paperjam ran to you
"Miss y/n! What happened?!" Paperjam said the sanses asked the same question aswell..
"A-a monster came to me and killed me 100 times.. since i continued it too much flowers are starting to grow in my body... im.. gonna... die... but i summoned a demon named chara.. she killed the monster now im stuck with her until i die.. please if im acting wierd or psycho please stop me.. kill me...." you said the sanses was sad and regretted that they leaved you alone...
"But kiddo..Is there anyway we can stop this?" Sans said... you shaked your head and make them sadder..
"Sorry guys... but theres no option... just please protect your papyruses.. they will get killed... whatever you do dont come near me when chara is in controll especially you blueberry youre gonna grt tricked so fast... fell guard him.. theres one way to see if chara is controlling me.. my sweater will change so does my hair it will turn curly and brown.. please watch out.. shes comming run!" You said with all your might... the sanses they didnt listenned... chara began to open the portal and killed the papyruses and their love ones... you didnt stop killing... after some days the sanses send you a letter... it was time to face them... they were crying ink has his brush ready... you cant do anything but to look.. as chara attack them your heart brokes... suddenly charas knife are gonna hit all of the sanses you started punching.. you broke the barrier you were free... you took the shot and chara dissapear...
"Y/n! Are you ok?!" Ink said as he looked at you.. the sanses said the same words... they were crying... you smiled
while flowers are taking over
"Dont be sad... im still here.. i have one thing to do before i dissapear.." you said as you raised your arms and used the magic pill.. they floated you kissed them with all you might even if you cant....
"Sorry... it might be the last meeting of us... but i can come back but it will take 1 year... but i will still dissapear... sorry.. if i broke the promise... but please smile for me.." you said as you breath heavily.. the sanses smiled even tho it hurts them..
"Thank you." You said with a smile and turned into a flower pile... the sanses cried and cried... suddenly they saw your diary with you... they readed it..
" the sanses might read this but atleast i tried this diary...
Dear diary...
Today is my death... i know the sanses will cry... but i cant stop them...
Hey you reading this.. yeah you sanses!
Knock knock?
Whos there?
Flower
Flower who?
Flower you doing furries?
Hehe.. he... sorry if i leaved you alone i will come back.. i promise until we meet again...
Love y/n" the sanses cried.. they left the diary... and carried the flowers... they putted it at the flower vace and talked to it everyday..
At your sight..
You left the sans very sad...  you saw white.. blank and plain,,.. it must be it the legendary sanses... a huge wave come near to you..
"Hello!" A sans said.. someone was with him... the guy was smilling while the other one is smilling..
"Hi... im y/n" you said as you shaked his hand..
"Im emotion!sans !" Emotion sans said..
"Im Mape!Sans.." the other one said..
"We controll the earth and the Au and the timelines! I controll every living things emotion and thoughts! While this sad sack guy controlls the music,environment and psycal health of people or monsters!" Emotion sans said you were confused...
"Can i come back to my timeline?... can i be still alive?" You said emotionsans's faced turned into a sad one..
"Oh.. its ok.. i do-Wha?" You said but suddenly emotion sans hushed you..
"Theres a way but you need to pass the trainning..." emotionsans said you went closer to Mape sans and shake his hand but suddenly you fell to him.. you acidenly kissed him...
"Oh im so sorry! My shoes are untied!" You said as you get up and tied them.. mape sans was blushing
I created mape sans and emotion sans... imma draw it but wait...
Suddenly emotion sans eyes turned into stars... it maked you miss blueberry..
"Y/n and mape sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" emotion sans said you faced palm...

To be continued...